+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First love rekindled - now he's cheating

I'm glad you're doing this, wendy. I'll bet you have an epiphany about this guy and realize he wasn't as great as you thought. It's no loss to you.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree completely with divorcing parents. After years of fighting, yelling, unhappiness it was a good moment when I finally heard they would be living seperatley. Yes, I was angry and hurt when it all went down but there was no more fighing and both parents were generally better to be around.

Quote Originally Posted by wendy123 View Post
    Firstly please don’t judge me too harshly. Am in a 28 yr marriage that has not gone too well. No intimacy for over 10 yrs, before that not really sexually compatible. I know - why are we together? Wanted a base for the kids as from a broken home myself.

I need your help. My first real love from 30 yrs ago & I did not marry but could have.Careers in different cities etc parted as friends. Kept in contact xmas etc cards to each others families. Have always held a special place for this man.

7 yrs ago met again in person. I realised I still had strong feelings for him. He is in a good marriage but we started an affair. It has gone on for 7 yrs. I have fallen deeply in love with him again but do not want him to leave his wife as would not want to cause her harm (I know I already am but she does not know)
    Now I find out he has been emailing & ringing another past lover for years in a romantic way, plus flirtatious emails with others. She lives in another county & he has not seen her but it is still upsetting. I was very upset and he said is means nothing & is very sorry. I know I have made a fool of myself but am in so deeply I need advise to move on. HELP
    I am so hurt and angry with him but am still in love ( crazy but that’s how it is)
    How do I move on from this. I will find it hard to give him up.
    That man is idiot.. He never care for his wife and fall in love with you and now he don't care for you and flirting with another.. Its a chain and you are part of it.. Just forget thinking that he does not deserve you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12