+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Old love rekindled

Old love rekindled

There was this girl, Ann, that I fell in love with at first sight about 3 years back...I didnt know how she felt for me then but she always used to stare at me and stuff...so I approached her after a few weeks and over time we slowly become friends....but I always felt there was a gap between us....we never became close.....after a few months I told her that I loved her and she said she really didnt care how I felt - she had just gotten out of a bad relationship...and wasnt interested in a relationship or anything....

I felt miserable over the next few months...not wanting to let her go.....but always feeling bad that she would never be mine....but we remained good friends....and then we had a big fight coz I thought she was dating one of my good friends behind my back (which turned out to be wrong)....and she said she never wanted to talk to me again....

And we didnt speak to each other for more than 8 months...even though we goto the same school and kept running into each other often....but then we made up a couple of months back...and now all my feelings for her seem to have returned much stronger than before....I miss her all the time...I keep imagining what she is doing every minute of the day...I talk or chat with her once in 3 days....and when she tells me about how much fun she had with the other guys it makes me feel jealous.....I cant work, I cant concentrate on anything...all I think about is her...

she is going to go away in a couple of months and I dont know if I should tell her that I have feelings for her again...if I do it may be the end of our friendship...if I dont I will have to live with it the rest of my life....

King Zarathu Guest
    Simply: You're going to have to figure out a way to get another girl since this one firstly a) doesn't want a relationship b) is a bitch.

I hate girls like that man, I really do, but you need to figure out a way around it.