+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Women masturbate????

Women masturbate????

I always suspected that women masturbate at some point, but I never confirmed it. None of my ex's masturbate.... so I really know very little about women masturbating. I just never inquired, I suppose.

My woman told me that during her long loveless marriage, she had to masturbate to satisfy her sexual needs. She bought a vibrator online, and it was the best thing ever for her. I was surprised, but didn't think anything of it. This morning, the topic came up over the phone. She told me that she masturbated a few times since we met, during the times when we couldn't see each other for a week or so due to our kids' schedules. She told me she used the vibrator while thinking about me, and it gave her tremendous pleasure. I dont know why, but I asked, "Would it be okay if I watched you masturbate one of these days?" She replied, "I dont know... would you get upset?" My immediate response was "heck no! it would be such a turn on!" Then she said ok.

Now when I think about it, maybe I might feel weird.... watching her get excited by a toy. I remember my ex-wife got really mad when she caught me whacking off.....like "why would you need to whack off when you are married?!". I don't really know what to think of this.

For the ladies who have enjoyed pleasuring themselves, is your relationship with your man affected? Do toys enhance your sex life? Do you turn to toys only when things get boring, or can you use toys in the beginning of the relationship? I keep thinking people need spicing up only when they get bored. I don't know. I am so happy with our sex life, I dont want it to change. Did I make a mistake in asking to watch her masturbate? Please comment.

Watching her sounds like something fun to do to me, why would you get pissed or anything if you know she is doing it thinking of you and for you?

Both men and women masturbate... it's natural, and not something to be feared. From talking with men, I find that many are turned on even more by watching their wives or girlfriends masturbate, so this might be a treat for you. If she's open about masturbation, then it should work both ways... maybe you both could share in mutual masturbation --- another way to be intimate. Give it a try... could be fun!
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Women who masturbate are very in touch with themselves sexually (pun intended )

They know what they like, how they want to be touched, etc. Much better in my opinion.

Toys are way more fun when you both can enjoy using them. And there is a difference between needing to "spice things up" and continuing to expand your sexual horizons together in a mutual way. "Spicing things up" is a phrase generally used when one or both members have gotten bored. Some people, like my boyfriend and I, continue to talk about sex and the new things we want to try together.

I don't have any toys but I still masturbate. it's not as often as it was before I was getting regular sex, but it still happens now and then. I wonder if my husband would like to watch.
    Spammer Spanker

^^^prolly would.

Yea masturbation is totally normal among women...I read a stat on time that the results of a poll said 70% of women masturbate...and thats just who is being honest....it is totally natural and normal.

I know my gf masturbates...its not a secret and it doesn't bother me, she has done it in front of me and it is a turn on...its even more fun when she lets me use the toys on her as well.

Nothing is weird unless you make it weird....well unless it really is weird...but this isn't...its pretty common and normal.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when i was single i was doing it at least twice per day!! Now im seeing someone i still masturbate- mainly on the days we dont get to see one another.
    I find it a huge turn on to be watched when i do, and also get really turned on by watching him masturbate too.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I caught my g/f touching herself once while she handled my junk.

I never thought it would be, but it was a massive turn on.

But then she wouldn't continue when I verbalized my discover. She's self conscience about it for some reason.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It turns me on watching a girl I'm sleeping with masturbate - it turns me on big time.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I masturbate morning and night, sometimes more on the weekends, but then I'm not in a relationship. Might be less if was getting reg sex. I wouldn't have prob letting my partner watch and, imo, toys were made to be shared :-)

I masturbate too and I find it very natural. I'm not attracted to toys, my hand does a great job...

I don't have a regular routine it's really when I feel like it. And my partners have seen me and I have asked my partner to masturbate in from of me too.

It's great visual turn on. I don't mind the idea of my partner masturbating. I don't take it personally, it's just an extra that he's very much allowed to enjoy when he feels like it.

I find it a great tension release too. It calms me down before goind to sleep.

I dind it difficult to believe that some women don't. Maybe they have found not the best way to make themselves come...which would mean that they are not interested in investigating their own sexuality and body...?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

My boyfriend wants to watch me masturbate but I'm very self-conscious when he is watching and I just can't. He looks disapointed when I stop but then I just shove a pillow on his face and continue. I love masturbating but I also don't want anyone to see me do it.