+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Communication error? Or is my Ex Really Really a Jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by JiltedJill View Post
    Wow some harsh comments haha. But I'm a big girl I can take it. I could only give you a snapshot of what went on. There is more to it.

I shouldn't have given any backstory and just had the text be analyzed. the text. The text. That's the main focus.

If you need more back story he cried when he saw me again. Told me he loved me. And would always love me. Kept hugging me and holding me close. He wanted me to spend the night. But I told him no. It was too soon. And i drove away. He called while I was at the gas station. It was windy and cold and said. How are you. I said good but cold. What you up to. And he said..waiting for you to change your mind."

And i explicitly told him...I'll come back but I can't sleep with you. You hurt me bad. You need to show me you respect me. He said "i do respect you. I just miss you near me."

So we got in bed and just cuddled all night until the morning. Where i stupidly reached over and grabbed his (use your imagination) because I myself was in need and missed that closeness.

And after the sex happened we spent the whole day cuddling and watching tv till I left. So there's some more background.
    Oh man, you take no notice of words or tears.....

The first alarm bell, should have been when he asked you to stay the night...uhm H-E-L-L-O-O!

Never mind, guy has proven it's not reconcilliation he was after.

So we got in bed and just cuddled all night until the morning. Where i stupidly reached over and grabbed his (use your imagination) because I myself was in need and missed that closeness

Up to this point, I classified the guy a jerk. But as the great philosopher, Forrest Gump, once said, "Stupid is as stupid does."
    I would change my opinion from "jerk" to "opportunist."

This fellow is what happens when feminism implodes on itself and then raises a male child in the debris.

I don't know whether to hug the fellow or garrote him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12