+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused, scared and have nobody to turn to about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    LOL, I'm glad that you added that....."some"
    I'm wise to 'never' generalizing in web forums....not unless I want half the peeps on my case anyway, lol

Its a shame that more people don't undertand that
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Hey again! Thanks for all the replies! First of all, I made a mistake at the settings, I'm actually from Sweden, not Israel. Sorry! Age of consent here is 15 so there would be no legal issues (I think!).

About the age gap, I think 6 years isn't that much in the adulthood, like 22 - 28, 28 - 34. Though cause she is 17 I think she's a bit too young perhaps. I've been thinking about this a lot and I will confront her about how I feel about things. That is the age gap and I will try to tell her why I am afraid of getting in to a relationship with her. And if she still wants to try it I will take it veeeery slowly. We spoke over MSN last night and she was trying to get me to cough up my true feelings there but that would feel cowardly and just wrong not doing it in front of each others.

I have not spoken to my parents about this. They do "nag" on me to call her and do stuff though, I'm not sure why.

As for the mature part, I feel like I've always been mature for my age, atleast in terms that I do not smoke, drink, fall for group pressure and so on. Not sure if that counts as mature actions. I do think a lot about consequences before I do stuff, and she too seems to be about the same person as I, though a couple of years younger that is.

Anyway, I will try to confront her either this week or the next week, it's a lot easier to say it and to actually do it but I will muster up my courage. I will reply here later and tell you how things went.

Cheers
    Last edited by Mike T; 28-04-10 at 02:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12