+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Can't find a girl at college and there's over 4,000!

That's alot of advice and much appreciated; also I don't see this girl on the bus just believe he rides it because last semester the bus station gave out lanyards to students that had passes and she has one.

I'm not a bad boy and will never be one, so I have to try harder.

jloranestes, I don't see her outside the cafeteria on campus and she always eats with at least two others girls so Iif I want to talk to her or her group to try again or just for practice then I have to find some kind of opener.

Some of the guys in my dorm said that after a few weeks that girls won't even remember anything; I mean they might remember the phone number thing but won't care is that true?

I've been talking to girls I know that I am not interested in but that I know especially when they are at a table so I can practice my confidence skills.

I only have about 5 weeks left so I need to find ways I can open if I go up to a group of girls-this is the hard part for me because I think I can work it from there but the initial few seconds is the toughest.

There's quite a few creeps here that sleep with a different girl every night and it sickens me; I'm not here for that I want a a chance at a real relationship with a modest girl.

I'm trying to utilize all of your feedback so keep it coming and thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by jloranestes View Post
    Okay- I get that you are nervous and shy. I get that she probably is too. That means you'll have to do the persuing- and no, dropping your number on the table isn't persuing her- it's asking her to persue you!

That should get you going at least...
    Like I already discussed with LailaK, I don't think I can fix things but at least it is some good practice since most of the pressure is off.

Also, like alot of you said, I ate dinner at 6 tonight instead of an hour before like I normally do and place was crowded with lots of good looking and well dressed females-I don't know where they hide during the day but there's alot of them!

Don't see the girls anymore in the cafeteria or on campus and to be honest I don't care anymore; I am going to keep this thread as a reference though since I think there is amazing advice here for not only me but any guy.

Several days ago I chatted it up with a cute girl on the bus (she had a book about anthropology and I have a class relating to that right now too)and it ended up being not so bad even though I didn't ask for her number or anything it was good practice.

I was at lunch today and turned around and the girl I gave my number to is standing a foot in front of me; I kinda smiled maybe but anyhow if I see her at dinner and she only has 2-3 girls with her instead of the normal 8-9 what is an icebreaker I could use to ask if I can sit and chat for a few minutes? The weather is nice here again and I don't really care about finding a girl anymore. However, I am still interested in talking to this girl for a few minutes since I may neve see her again in a month.

Tonight I saw these two girls out of my league eating dinner and I went up and asked them to be extras in my movie and they said it sounded fun and they would; not earth shattering but makes me more comfortable!

Hello everyone, after taking a break from the absurdity and immaturity of girls at school I may have found someone decent. I wanted to share with you all since you were so eager to give me advice before. I hope you find this interesting. I recently started back at my old job in the Wal-Mart deli. The week I started a new girl began training as a casier and like everyone in the store she stops by for popcorn chicken or a snack of some sort. This is a good thing because unlike girls at school I may only see once a week and are surround by their posse I get to see this girl alot. We work the same time of the day. I try to greet her in a friendly way and make small talk. She said that they have already asked her if she is interested in the deli. I don't know if she would like it because it is so much work but I told her it pays more after she mentioned it. She want's to make more money and it would be the first time I ever worked a job with a girl I was interested in. I don't have a car which some people act funny to me about; however, half of the people at school don't, I don't really need one right now, and I don't think this girl does either. She attends a university down the street from mine. I'm not asking anyone for help really I am just teling you about my recent encounters. None of the friends I have at school are going to be around this summer so maybe if I get to know this girl I can hang out with her.

Lol, In a similar situation. Except Im 18. Im taking Bsc(hons) in Computing and we only have three girls in our intake, all taken. I know several girls taking different courses but I hardly get to see them. It truly sucks, but, keep on trying. As someone said earlier, a girl giving you her number is a green light, good luck.

I don't have a number; however, I just strated there and she did so so there is alot of opportunity.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345