+ Follow This Topic

Thread: College girl crush...

College girl crush...

Ok to make a long story short here it is...

I met this girl in college.. we started to eye eachother and i eventually got hte balls to to talk to her and get her number.. When i asked whether she was seeing anyone she said "kinda..well. not really. idk..." So then she asked me and I said "No im not seeing anyone" then I looked at her while she was looking @ the computer screen and said "I want to though" and i saw her smile....I could tell she felt very comfortable around me becuz she kept talking but then again She is a girl....but
    b4 I ended our convo.. i asked her if i can call her sometime and said said sure and gave me her number and i Left telling her I'd see her in class..

Now the problem...

I called her that weekend (saturday night) and she never picked up.. i didnt leave a msg b/c i knew not to..THEN i texted her on sunday night "Hey whats up..are u busy at the moment" again no response.. its now Monday and I still didnt hear from her...

Now my questions are..

1) What should i do when i see her again in college..should i speak to her or ignore her or question her..etc.... also shes in all my classes except 1 so i do see her majority of the time

2) Should I call her again or keep the ball in her court for a while?

Thanks guys and girls..I never had this happen to me so any advice would be greatly appreciated.. ThankS!!

The ball could have been in her court, but you threw it out of bounds.

First of all, leave a message when you call a girl. Then, don't call her back, don't text her or anything. Forget about her. Trick is to get her curious and want her to call you back.

Second of all, never EVER ask a girl if she's busy.

lol yeah, asking her if she is busy is not really smart... even though it seems like the right thing to say, but yeah do what doppelgaenger said, or forget about the text and call and talk to her again in class. BUT DON'T QUESTION HER!!!

Alrite I'm actually gona say this when I talk to her. So u has a busy weeknd huh. Is that wha I should say or just act like nohibg happened and talk about new stuff

NO! don't say that. Just act like it doesn't matter, don't even mention it. Just say hey what's up and talk normally.

Wow u won't believe wat happened so I wa sitting in the library and somekod sat down near the computers. My crush came in and sat down next to him. I was studying for an hour then I happen to glance at them and she was like leaned on him looking at his comp screen with her head tilted on his shoulder. This all makes sense becuase whe. I first got her number the kid was there too but I asked if she was seeing anyone after he left. So in guessing she might be seeing him. Wow what do I do now I figure she just wants to use people. U think sending a text like this is a good idea: "your silence made perfect sense. I'll be glad to remove ur number from my phone if u want. No hard feelings" so I guess I'm letting her know I ogured out that she was seeing sonekbe and im offering to remove her number and not making it akward by saying no hard feelings. Way do u guys think??