+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i miss her...but she likes someone else...what should i do

i miss her...but she likes someone else...what should i do

i have been an ex with this girl for 3 weeks and i have everyday i have thought about how she broke up with me and how i still love her...but the only problem is she likes another guy...older stronger and a stud lets just leave it at that...she broke up with me for being too lovey dovy and he is thesame way...i dont know what to do...how do i compete with some1 better than me and how should i try 2 get her back...i really love her and want to go back out anything could help...and plz no haters i dont want anything negative

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    let her go if she wants to come back she will.

There is really nothing you can do. You already said he's better stronger and lovey dovey also.
    Unless you have a leg up on the competition, there is no reason why you should expect to win her back.
    Not all women like the better stronger type, because that is highly subjective. He could be better looking,
    but in her eyes, you make Brad Pitt look like an ugly mutt. If she prefers the older stronger studdlier man,
    then move on. Don't despair over one girl who doesn't appreciate you. You'll eventually find someone who thinks
    you are the ultimate prize.... It's true!

I know how it feels to get your heart ripped out. But honestly, don't get your hopes up and don't try to get back with her. What's wrong with a guy being sweet and love dovey ? I use to be that way and that's one of the reasons why i think my ex broke up with me. He thought i was too attatched or something. I know that internally it'll be hard to move on but you gotta show on the outside that you're strong. You don't have to start talking to other people but going out and hanging out with friends would help. Show her that you don't need her to make you happy and if she really cares she'll come crawling back to you. If not then time will heal your wounds and you'll find a much better girl in no time. Don't sweat it and try not to communicate with her. Look at pictures or memories of her. Just live your life. Hope it helped =]

likr i didnt think being lovey dovey was a bad thing...isnt that what a relationship is about and thanks for the advice

move on, dude
    keep it simple

Self-esteem isn't bragging about how great you are. It's more like quietly knowing that you're worth a lot (priceless, in fact!). It's not about thinking you're perfect — because nobody is — but knowing that you're worthy of being loved and accepted.

"Me, I try to send this note
    float it like a paper boat
    But paper sinks
    and words are weak
    i try, but i cant speak"

Please don't get into the comparison game.. I know, I invented it... but don't do it. Rather than to think that she likes a better guy, think about how sometime down the road you'll be able to get with a better girl. One who loves and accepts you for who you are, and considers you all the guy that she needs. Don't even worry about competing.. I read this quote before that goes something like this:

"Sometimes in love, you have to learn to let go. If she comes back she'll be yours forever, and if she doesn't, she was never yours to begin with."
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Lick your wounds and move on. She wasn't the one for you and there is someone better out there for you.