+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: help wiv ex girlfriend

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For sure you need to be fresh out of cave if you use such language Most of the people here use civilized language ,like normal adult people do. Anyway, I just tell you that if you will use such slang,you will not go far with your career . I don't care what you had in english, your teacher needed to be dumb if she gave you A while you were using such language . Good luck buddy Oh and I see you have not enough of infractions for insulting people Here's another one honey ,especially for you

PS.I didn't know that 3 infractions =1 day ban... Oh well But I'm not a faggot >:-I
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 15-05-10 at 03:17 AM.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by kaos91 View Post
    oi u fagot i got an A in english, i used text slang: something that young people use when texting on their phone, im sure your still a cave man if you havent heard of that before

i thought there would be people my age here
    First of all, you shouldn't be insulting people, specially not a mod.

Second, I don't know your age, but I'm 20 and I wouldn't use that slang even if I were paid for it, I want people to understand me.

And third, I have to agree with PP, I am going to be an engineer soon and I'm ashamed of people who write that way and dare to call themselves engineers. I wouldn't contract an engineer that types that way.
    Last edited by the_robot; 15-05-10 at 04:09 AM.

Using proper English doesn't make anyone old, it makes them intelligent and shows their comprehension of the language. Everyone texts but you don't have to text in slang. Its irritating.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK well we don't use slang "lyk dat n her". Feel free to chat like that with your ex but don't come in here and chat like that to us.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree, typing in text slang is irritating, but can just be a bad habit. Like i often dont use correct grammar on here. It doesnt make me thick, it just makes me lazy.(and also doesnt mean i do it 'irl' )

I dont see why it is so hard to just ask someone to not type like that, its the same as asking someone to break down a wall of text etc.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you like qwerty when people call you a faggot? If yes, I will call you like that in my every post ,ok?

He got banned for a day cause I gave him 3 infractions, normally he should be already permanently banned,because I'm pretty sure it's just a troll but whatever
    I wazzzz here

Girls think they want a bad boy but when they realize the bad boy screws them over, uses them, wastes money, cheats on them, is immature, beats them or something like that then they miss and long for the nice guys out there.
    Let her learn the lesson the hard way and in the meantime date around. You might find someone more compatible and devoting to you.

Btw use txt slang in moderation. It is really hard to read and people are less likely to give you sound advice.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos91 View Post
    and i have asked her out and she keeps saying that shes going out with the other guy
    i read somewhere that if you sit close to a girl that likes you, she wont move
    but if she doesnt like you then she will move, is that true?
    Since you broke it off with her, you would need to apologize and say you made a mistake. You'd better have a sincere list of qualities you like about this girl in order for her to even consider it.

As for the other guy, doesn't sound like there is much you can do, except tell her what I just said. The 'moving' thing depends on the personality of the girl. I would say if she moves it definitely says she's not into you, but you can't say the converse: that she likes you just b/c she doesn't move. I hope that makes sense.

The txt slang is annoying b/c most posters assume you are on a laptop/reg keyboard. Its just one of those things that makes you seem illiterate, even when you aren't. If you are on a phone or other device, then just say so.

If you ask a girl out and she says no or gives some form of no then move on. Why is this such an issue for guys to understand? You dont need reasons, you dont need to ask questions and go into her psyche or attempt different ways, just MOVE ON. youll probably find a hotter chick that is way more into you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Do you like qwerty when people call you a faggot? If yes, I will call you like that in my every post ,ok?

He got banned for a day cause I gave him 3 infractions, normally he should be already permanently banned,because I'm pretty sure it's just a troll but whatever
    I'm unsure why he referred to you and Bah as faggots? I'm thinking he must not know the meaning of it.

It's a term that dickhead people use to bash 'gay guys' over here and you and Bah, ...well you are both female.....lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I'm unsure why he referred to you and Bah as faggots? I'm thinking he must not know the meaning of it.

It's a term that dickhead people use to bash 'gay guys' over here and you and Bah, ...well you are both female.....lol
    That's what I said lol. I checked 5 times today and couldn't find penis in my pants :/
    I wazzzz here

She said "mates don't kiss" because she wants you to say "I want you to be my girlfriend again" you should be able to see this. She still wants you and if you keep messing around she'll find someone else. WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD HER YOU WANT HER BACK????? I DONT GET IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    That's what I said lol. I checked 5 times today and couldn't find penis in my pants :/
    Check again, but this time check on the back side.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Check again, but this time check on the back side.
    My Penis is out of country till Wensday, of that I'm sure :/
    I wazzzz here

Sounds like a book title

Petit Papillion's penis on holiday

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast