+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: help wiv ex girlfriend

help wiv ex girlfriend

basically, i broke up wiv my ex but nw i want her bak
    but the problem is, that shes going out wiv someone else, although she still does chat to me alot, more than any1 else.

weve met up recently and she laughs at all my jokes and has tapped me on my thighs and hit me a cuple of times laughn through out the whole thing
    plus she gives me money to buy things i want.

any tips on how to get her bak and i have been told im the 'nice guy' type but i can b a 'bad boy' somtymes lol

and she hasnt set adate to meet her new boyfriend but they do know each other, i want toget her back b4 she meets him.

p.s. she chats to me more than her new boyfrend

bah is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    1) Get a spell checker
    2) Get a job.

****in fagot do u understand slang n text

Users Country Flag
    Man, oh man. Do her a favor and leave her alone. Seems she is better off with the other guy.

get a lyf u bitch i posted for some help to 2 b critisized by some old ****ed up hag hu doesnt understand shit

Users Country Flag
    You broke up with her.

She gave you money to buy the things you want.

Not once did I see anything about you caring about her or loving her.

She has moved on. For the better. Get over it. And get a job.

When you grow up, you'll realize girls need more than a good laugh and pocket drain.
    Last edited by bah; 14-05-10 at 03:25 AM.

Wow, fine example you set for this country.

I agree....get a SPELL CHECKER.

If you can't communicate like an ADULT, don't expect to be treated like one.

how old do you lot think i am?????????
    and ive only accepted £10 off her and she agreed to pay for some jacket i lyk
    and for gods sake whats all this about a bloody job
    i studying to become a automotive engineer, hapy now, ill b earning enuf to buy what i want

If you dumped her, she likely doesn't know that you want her back and unless you have made it clear to her, that you would like her back.

I'm thinking that she still chats to you, offers to buy you things and to win back the love that she thinks she has lost.

If you want her back, you are going to have to let her know. Or else this other guy will move in.

Girls can be so mean.

Kaos, what you should do as the girls above mentioned is start earning some money. Girls like a man who can take care of them and buy them things. Also, maybe you should go on a lot of dates first and after you get some experience with other girls, hopefully you will learn what girls like. Good luck!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

sounds like she is still interested in you being that she is talking to you all the time and hanging out with you. i agree with xxazurexx, just let her know how you feel and see how it goes. and to play it safe, i wouldn't accept any gifts or money from her. do things the respectful way, tell her how you feel and leave it to her to make a decision of what she wants...you dumped her, so the ball is in her court. and DO NOT do anything intimate with her while she is with this other guy...your relationship will be based on lies and that will only result in trouble.
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

ive been 'respectful' all my life and all my friends including my ex think that im too kind. and i have already told her how i feel. but the funny thing is, i was texting her and i asked for a kiss, but her nswer was mates dont kiss. what i dont understand is that if she was going out with someone, she should have used that as a reason?
    do you think shes lying about her new guy
    plus i know nearly everything about her and heer past, i always listen to her
    and the she 'thought' i dumped her. basicaly we had a fight and said i dont want to chat to her anymore, but we made up after that and a week later i top up on my phone, she says that i dumped her.

She's probably just teasing you and when she said 'mates don't kiss'. You may have told her how you feel, but you havn't suggested going back to the relationship and so she may think you are 'playing'. I'd likely have done the same as she did and if some guy friend said same thing to me. I'd be thinking that if his feelings were true, then why didn't he want me back?

She could be making it up that she has a new guy in her life and to see what kind of reaction it would provoke from you, but then he may be very real.

One thing is for sure though, I wouldn't be spending money on nor offering to buy things for some guy I didn't care about, nor still chatting to him for that matter. So my feeling is, is that she still cares enough about you.

I would just ask her back out again. At least then you are getting a straight yes or no and you know where you stand.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You want to be an engineer? whit this spelling ,good luck in finding a job. Engineers are supposed to use proper language.
    I wazzzz here

oi u fagot i got an A in english, i used text slang: something that young people use when texting on their phone, im sure your still a cave man if you havent heard of that before

i thought there would be people my age here

and azure, thank you for your help so far
    and i have asked her out and she keeps saying that shes going out with the other guy
    i read somewhere that if you sit close to a girl that likes you, she wont move
    but if she doesnt like you then she will move, is that true?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast