+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My bf brokeup with me coz his love on martial arts much greater than anything

Don't feel like you have to rush to provide him with reassurance that you're going to be there for him regardless. He's already put you through hell worrying about when he's leaving, if he's leaving, what's gonna happen to the relationship if/when he leaves, etc. You gave him time to do his thing, and he needs to respect your need to create some breathing room in your mind. Now is the time when you get to decide if this is something you can really handle. Don't look at it as a "he might leave me if I take too long" kind of thing. Take this as a chance to rebuild some of your confidence and self-respect by commanding respect from him.

Thanks a million lahnnabell. Yes I should and am doing like you describe, now. I dont want to say instantly and hastily and out of anger that Monday I want to breakup coz he kissed the b**tch [can I curse here??] coz I dont want to make myself miserable but I am sticking around now, like you and joy&freedom said..to calm myself n give me more time to think logically to withdraw or continue the journey. BUT definitely for now...it's NO trust inside me towards him no more..already broken. If he is truthful I think, gosh, he may needs 3x the effort to build it in me again. But I appreciate your advice, honest, gratefully...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you want my honest opinion?? i won't be anybody's back burner... f*ck that shit. before i have thought about cheating, but i never did it. if my girl was kissing and whatever the f*ck with another man, i'd kick her to the curb.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Thanks raverboy
    I feel like shit too. even though it was kissing n not sex BUT to me it's betrayal...coz i don kiss another man for no reason esp. when Im in relationship...im getting near to sanity and near to "what to do"...but i need to make sure i don make myself devastated..........thanks all..for support

He could be lying about kissing...weird..I'm confused

How are you all? Guess what? I went to dinner with my ex-coworkers and the b*atch whom my BF told me he kissed was also there. I was only a contractor and no longer work with them since March but my Bf and her and others are full time staffs. She JUST found out me and my BF are together at the dinner when other coworkers were like teasing me. No, BF was not at the dinner.

Just very weird is that she seems to know nothing [or is she just pretending??] I didnt say or get mad. I still talk to her like before and she started to ask me questions like "how long we together", since when we start to be together, how we started the whole 9-yard, just like the rest of the group at the dinner.

Then one coworker told the b*tch AND ME face to face that oh yea she did hear office rumors about the b*tch and my BF. B*tch says "huh? rumors? How come I didnt know and you know? but there is nothing going on with me and him"

And I heard from one coworker that this b*tch is men-hunting coz she has not been dating for few yrs and they ask me to intro her men coz I have many guy buddies.

Gosh that confused me. But why would my BF lie about kissing IF he didnt do it? Or she just pretend very well....according to all coworkers the b*tch is a mama gal and does not go out much, just work and go home to mama...

darn confused now

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345