+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Should you tell your friend about her cheating husband?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    They never seem to come back though. I've noticed that a few times on here where people will post, a storm brews because it's a subject where people will agree and disagree and opinion clashes strongly....and the OP never returns. Bit odd don't you think?
    We scare them away. Mbe we should add a "Scary" button to the panel as well.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    I would like to nominate Coco for Queen of the Banned (reference Queen of the Damned)

Coco and Neo for the Banned and the Beautiful
    Awwwww

Hey, you were supposed to not bring our secret BJ subjects into public forum you ,you,you... You big mouth
    I wazzzz here

lol, i have a sense of humor, i have just been packing for vacation since i got back from work and haven't been online...
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here is a great news article about cheating today. Blame anyone but themselves, gotta love it:

[url=http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iRd9-gLsbejIy7YR1x81lvdCupmw]AFP: Cheating wife sues wireless carrier for exposing affair[/url]

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Awwwww

Hey, you were supposed to not bring our secret BJ subjects into public forum you ,you,you... You big mouth
    oh please, i thought twice before posting this. i am sure everyone by now has noticed those two gone and knew that they were banned. and look who's the big mouth now, talking about our secret Blow Jobs in front of everyone. ha!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I liked Coco. I didn't always agree with her but I liked her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh please, i thought twice before posting this. i am sure everyone by now has noticed those two gone and knew that they were banned. and look who's the big mouth now, talking about our secret Blow Jobs in front of everyone. ha!
    Naaaaahahahahahahaahahahaha
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LailaK View Post
    I liked Coco. I didn't always agree with her but I liked her.
    You think you liked her. You arrived here too late. If you'd been given more time with her ,she would eventually start to insult you and then you would hate her. She did it eventually with everyone who was nice to her. And no one can't tell me that she wasn't a one big fat attention whore. Woah ! Lol. She even won a competition for it
    I wazzzz here

If you say so!

So what calls for a 'ban' on here then?

Because it seems a pretty open forum and one in which people can say what they want and without being penalised.

I've been in other forums before and seen people banned for less than what I've seen some people say on here.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Because it seems a pretty open forum and one in which people can say what they want and without being penalised.

I've been in other forums before and seen people banned for less than what I've seen some people say on here.
    actually i do think this forum is extremely tolerable to obnoxious behaviour, and this might be the only forum where I did not get banned as of yet. one could only imagine what bad deeds those who have been banned have done.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I was only ever banned on one and for something pathetic. Some female was being a bitch and I sent her a PM saying 'Meowwww'...I got the ban.
    It was the type of forum where you had to tip toe around though and they all wanted 'sugar coated' advice. But I believe in giving honest opinions, even if it hurts and pretty much everyone here is the same as me I've noticed.

There are no secrets in life, only hidden truths that lie beneath the surface. I think "Ruth" should definetly tell her friend whatever she heard and let her friend take it from there. The wife deserves to know and make the decision that she wants to make based on the truth. Ignorance is bliss, but that bliss can only last for so long and is not the reality of what's really going on. He was man enough to marry her, he should be man enough to tell her the truth and have her make a genuine decision on what she wants to do, and how she wants to be treated and what she will tolerate. Good luck "Ruth" this is a hard spot to be in, but in the end your loyalty lays with your best friend, not her husband or his mistress.

No, I would not get involved. I would like her to find out for herself and witness them with her own eyes than receive word about this serious matter by word-of-mouth.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pretty much anything goes but being inflammatory or disgusting just for the hell of it, and being a compulsive nudnik. Even those are tolerated in moderation. That's about it, I think.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567