+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex???

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    He's going to be resentful if you promised him sex and don't deliver. I'm not saying that you should, just pointing out that he now has a certain expectation. Before meeting up, you should talk openly with him about your intentions. He might not feel like meeting up anymore.
    That's the problem. I don't want to disappoint him since I already told him I would. He also when I'm with him to show him respect and not to be looking at other guys. So I'm thinking if I'm just sex to him why would he care who I looked at. It's like my mind is at a constant debate about this.

Quote Originally Posted by hazeleyes View Post
    He also when I'm with him to show him respect and not to be looking at other guys. So I'm thinking if I'm just sex to him why would he care who I looked at.
    That's faulty logic. He would care because he thinks you're HIS piece of ass for the weekend. He sounds like the kind of guy who, if he can't eat it or **** it, he pisses on it.
    Spammer Spanker

^^And after he's eaten or f**ked it, he will likely still piss on it.

That's the problem. I don't want to disappoint him since I already told him I would. He also when I'm with him to show him respect and not to be looking at other guys. So I'm thinking if I'm just sex to him why would he care who I looked at. It's like my mind is at a constant debate about this.
    He wants you to think he cares about you for gawds sake!...That ensures the frigging sex!!!

Regardless of whether you said you would sleep with him or not, you owe him NOTHING and don't have to if you don't want too. It's YOUR choice and YOUR body.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    He's going to be resentful if you promised him sex and don't deliver. I'm not saying that you should, just pointing out that he now has a certain expectation. Before meeting up, you should talk openly with him about your intentions. He might not feel like meeting up anymore.
    Oh he will still want to meet. I mean he can always carry on sweetalking when she gets there and hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Oh he will still want to meet. I mean he can always carry on sweetalking when she gets there and hope for the best
    Or slip a roofie in her drink.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Notice how she's the one jetting off to meet him also. He's sure as hell spending no money in the process.

I know I wouldn't be travelling 10,000 miles to see some guy. If he wanted me that bad, he'd have to make the effort and a man who was sincere in his intentions would

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Notice how she's the one jetting off to meet him also. He's sure as hell spending no money in the process.

I know I wouldn't be travelling 10,000 miles to see some guy. If he wanted me that bad, he'd have to make the effort and a man who was sincere in his intentions would
    First of all...I'm not jetting off to see him. The trip was planned before I met him. My dad lives there & he PAID for it. No money out my pocket, so know the facts before you start something.

First of all...I'm not jetting off to see him. The trip was planned before I met him. My dad lives there & he PAID for it. No money out my pocket, so know the facts before you start something.
    Maybe if you stated facts, people wouldn't have to be assuming.

Regardless, I'd expect the man to come see me and he would if he was a sincere gentleman

True that, but like I said the trip was planned before, didn't think that was important to mention.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12