+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    While I like the big booty part I gotta skip the ho part. I'd like to find a nice girl who will be a good mother and who I can take home to my mother but when I have her alone acts like the nastiest whore you've ever heard of in your life and will do things with me that makes the internet look like Sesame Street.
    Newsflash, dewilliams. You're on the rebound. You need to get your head straight before you meet that girl, and I don't mean this "it's all good, I'm under control" thing you're trying to float.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Newsflash, dewilliams. You're on the rebound. You need to get your head straight before you meet that girl, and I don't mean this "it's all good, I'm under control" thing you're trying to float.
    I didn't say I was actively searching for her.

And what do you want me to instead of saying I'm fine?...should I just have an emotional breakdown?
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

I don't know if that's the answer, but it seems a little weird to me that you're "fine".
    Spammer Spanker

I don't know if that's the answer, but it seems a little weird to me that you're "fine".
    Okay I'm not fine...but what am I going to do?...what should I do?

Nothing will actually make me feel better except when I don't think about it and I'm doing that by working....its not really until I sit down like now and do something that I think about it.

**** I don't know...I mean what the hell am I supposed to do? I didn't ****in do anything wrong I don't deserve this shit.

Breaking shit or yelling at her won't change anything...I don't even know what to type.

I'm not mad at you giga...I know your lookin out for me an all. I just have to handle shit the way I do and this is the best way I know how. Maybe its not healthy but I what am I to do?

Somebody tell me....give me actual good advice...what has worked for others? Don't tell me to **** random whores or hurt them...give me some real advice...what should I do?...please.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Grieve and wallow for three weeks. Cut contact with her (don't make me come to Indiana and make sure you're staying away from her poisonous ass).
    Spammer Spanker

Grieve and wallow for three weeks. Cut contact with her (don't make me come to Indiana and make sure you're staying away from her poisonous ass).
    Well I'm really horny so now I'm just thinking about her ass...your not helping.

But really I am grieving...in my own way.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DW, you need to tap into the dark side.

I'm very close to mine (darkside), and it really helps keep me level headed.

Do you have siblings?

Or buddies?

People you can sit and talk about how much you hate that conniving bitch?

The same advice you tell to others to help them get past shit could and should work for you.

You know how many times I've been told "If only you took your own advice...."?

It sucks man but you find a way to deal. And you have to. Every single day.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Well, I leave for a couple of weeks, and all hell breaks loose. Dee, Dude, this is some bad shit. You got sundowned by your woman, and with a "friend"? And caught them doin the nasty, too? Jeeezus. I really feel for you, partner. It must suck a load of rocks. Especially about the little girl. But you can't stay with a cheating woman, even if you like Ari, and will miss her. That would be like stayin married to a HO, for the sake of the kids. I mean, she's still a HO, right? You want concrete suggestions? OK. Start by going "no contact", with Desiree, permanently. No texts, e-mails, call.......nuthin!!! Get into your new job, I mean really into it. If you're horny, find a woman , who is only interested in sex, with no strings. Bars, Clubs and parties are full of them. Buy the giant economy size box of rubbers, (std's, You know) and use them on whoever you want. Learn to cook, good, and live for yourself, for a while. That's a good start, I'll think of others, later. BTW, you will get over her, it will just take a little while. Stay sharp!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Well, I leave for a couple of weeks, and all hell breaks loose. Dee, Dude, this is some bad shit. You got sundowned by your woman, and with a "friend"? And caught them doin the nasty, too? Jeeezus. I really feel for you, partner. It must suck a load of rocks. Especially about the little girl. But you can't stay with a cheating woman, even if you like Ari, and will miss her. That would be like stayin married to a HO, for the sake of the kids. I mean, she's still a HO, right? You want concrete suggestions? OK. Start by going "no contact", with Desiree, permanently. No texts, e-mails, call.......nuthin!!! Get into your new job, I mean really into it. If you're horny, find a woman , who is only interested in sex, with no strings. Bars, Clubs and parties are full of them. Buy the giant economy size box of rubbers, (std's, You know) and use them on whoever you want. Learn to cook, good, and live for yourself, for a while. That's a good start, I'll think of others, later. BTW, you will get over her, it will just take a little while. Stay sharp!!
    Thanks...I'm pretty much working on that....except for the ****ing random whores thing...its just not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    DW, you need to tap into the dark side.

I'm very close to mine (darkside), and it really helps keep me level headed.

Do you have siblings?

Or buddies?

People you can sit and talk about how much you hate that conniving bitch?
    No siblings but yea I do have a few friends that have helped me out.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I admire the fact you are keeping it calm. Are you totally done with her? Did you get all your things back? Until you can completely cut contact, I'd be doing the same as you. There is no percentage to lose it. She cheated, you're done, so getting opening pissed about it will only mean she's gotten to you that much more.

I'm sure you are furious, anyone would be. But I get that some people feel a cold anger in these situations. Just don't go all postal on her later, its not her kids fault she's a cheating ho. I don't think you will tho.

dewilliams, the emphasis was on POISONOUS, not on ass. There are about three billion other female asses in the world. You can find an ass that won't be bouncing up and down on some other dude's dick while you're out getting flowers and Chinese food. Don't even THINK about staying in contact with this woman. It's much easier on Ari in the long run if you just make a clean break, And Desiree doesn't deserve the time of day from you. I don't care how "sorry" she is. You deserve a woman who doesn't ever get that sorry because she never does shit like that.

I hate sorry. It pisses me off. All of a sudden the onus is on you to absolve them for the rotten thing they did, like they're the victim. **** sorry.

Okay, so you don't have to start piling up sluts like cordwood, but maybe you could find someone who is also on the rebound and needs the comfort and solace of a warm body at night. Just be honest about your emotional state.
    Spammer Spanker

dewilliams, the emphasis was on POISONOUS, not on ass. There are about three billion other female asses in the world. You can find an ass that won't be bouncing up and down on some other dude's dick while you're out getting flowers and Chinese food. Don't even THINK about staying in contact with this woman. It's much easier on Ari in the long run if you just make a clean break, And Desiree doesn't deserve the time of day from you. I don't care how "sorry" she is. You deserve a woman who doesn't ever get that sorry because she never does shit like that.

I hate sorry. It pisses me off. All of a sudden the onus is on you to absolve them for the rotten thing they did, like they're the victim. **** sorry.

Okay, so you don't have to start piling up sluts like cordwood, but maybe you could find someone who is also on the rebound and needs the comfort and solace of a warm body at night. Just be honest about your emotional state.
    I don't really know where I am going right now. I have got my stuff and I have not spoken with her today and I do want to keep this going. I just can't imagine where regardless of how sorry she is I could ever trust her again. I worked 11 hours today. I'm physically and mentally tired. I will sleep good. Honestly last nite at my friends bday party I met a woman and talked to her for awhile. I mean I didn't jump in her pants or even make a move to. It was just enjoyable conversation and I guess the way I see it is thats all I really want right now. I don't think I can jump into a relationship right now. I mean maybe a few weeks so for the time I just want to take things slow with her. And whats the worst thing that will happen? Worst case scenario we have another enjoyable conversation.

I do still hurt but honestly I think the best therapy for me is staying busy with work and taking my frustration out in a productive way if that makes sense.

The woman I met is named Ashley....should I be up front an honest about my situation and that I'm not sure where I am going in terms of a relationship right now and at what time is that acceptable. I mean I don't think it would be what I start with but after the first date if things go well? Second date? Or should I just not say anything. I know after awhile if I don't take things further some women might assume I'm only interested in being friends. And maybe thats all we will be or maybe we won't even get along other than last nite....but I don't want to hurt somebody simply because I'm going through a rough spot.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what I found therapeutic, was to write letters. Not ones I'd ever give to him, but ugly, nasty letters that poured out the most evil of my thoughts and deepest of my pain. It was essentially saying everything I had to get out, without ever suffering the indignity of having a spastic blowup in his face. It might work for you, to get out the angry stuff you're holding onto. Its like mental purging. You get over so much quicker that way, and things become clearer and easier to deal with.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I think being up front with Ashley about your availability, with a succinct explanation that gives her enough information without exposing her to your emotional process (which isn't her business or her problem) is the right thing to do. It really bites to meet a new guy, think you hit it off and it goes nowhere for no apparent reason. To have him calmly explain that he is just getting out of a relationship that ended badly and can't really offer much in the way of a full-fledged relationship would be a relief, and would really help her self-esteem if she's wondering if it's something you didn't like about her.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast