+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls taking showers with there friend? Normal?

Normal!! Very eco-water-conserving.
    I love it when people try to save time and resources, which most of us tend to ignore these days.
    Plus, showering together allows the participants to examine each other in case some abnormalities pop up unseen otherwise.
    This is what people should all do. Sadly, social stigma prevents people from doing what's good and natural.
    Oh...BTW.... did I mention that I'm mentally insane?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Normal!! Very eco-water-conserving.
    I love it when people try to save time and resources, which most of us tend to ignore these days.
    Plus, showering together allows the participants to examine each other in case some abnormalities pop up unseen otherwise.
    This is what people should all do. Sadly, social stigma prevents people from doing what's good and natural.
    Oh...BTW.... did I mention that I'm mentally insane?
    What the hell!! Ok, i love taking a shower with a guy im with, he can touch me all he wants...but..well, with other women- when you have a bf??...no its not normal, women can be bi ya know...its like i would be a bit weirded out if my bf showered with 2 other men when he had choice not too...ughhh.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sorry, unless they're a bunch of hippies or lesbians, this is totally abnormal.

I have a lot of good friends, and I would rather wash my hair in the sink or not shower at all than shower with any of them. I think they enjoy it. In a way that you may not.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

No when she sleeps over one best friends house and its late they got to get up early in the morning they figure take a shower together to cut the time down in half. I was like well how about you just take a shower 30 min before you go to sleep or an hour before you go to sleep wtf?

She doesnt shower with 2 of them at a time, she showers with them when shes sleeping at one friends house or the other they both have boyfriends and they dont seem to mind. I feel like I am the only ****ing sane one.

There is some other issues that have come up... Not related to the shower at all actually...
    Last edited by 400ex; 30-05-10 at 02:37 PM.

Other issues? They're lesbians, aren't they?

no, the other issue I find with her is that whatever I bring up to her that I have to get off my chest or if something is bothering me in the relationship. She exploads and has a huge temper-tantrum

like this situation, i told her i thought it was weird and not normal she freaked out on me. There were many other times when I brought up other stuff that I just wanted to get off my chest and she did the same thing.

I am that type of person that even the smallest things bother me and I will out right say it but I will say it with in the most respectful way.

Yet she doesnt see it that way, she sees it that I am trying to control what she is doing or take over her life.

Ive been with her for quite a while and I dont want to break it off, but I am starting to rethink everything.

I have brought it to her attention many of times that she needs to learn how to talk things out with me when I bring up situations that bother me instead of blowing up in my face about them just like I do with her when she brings up situations that bother her.

Except she hasn't taken my advice.

I see this has gotten a lot of boneheaded replies. I hate to break it to you, but she is lying to you. I'm not even talking about the shower thing. This is not a girl who is honest with you and is dissatisfied with something. Contrary to what a lot of people wrote, it is NOT ODD for girls to shower together - when they're also frigging each other. Don't fool yourself. Come to terms with it, be honest (with yourself) and make her feel like she can trust you with it. If you can't do that then the relationship is going nowhere - and slowly at that.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I'm imagining all that flesh squeezed into a standard 30 x 60 shower and it's amusing as hell.
    just imagine if it's a stand up shower.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I'm picturing 3 hippos in a mud puddle, so I'm not going to be of much help.

is it normal to go naked together in hot tubs or saunas, maybe their just breaking new barriers, lol

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Save time..that ol' chestnut
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12