+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Showers

Showers

The thing that i cant figure out is why Sam wont take showers with me. I have invited him.... called him into the showers while im in there he'll wash my back if i ask but when it comes to both of us taking showers no go. I asked him why not and he says he just like to shower and handle his buisness but what the heck is wrong with doing it in the shower?

Is there anyone out there that just does not do showers with their Sos?

Any creative suggestions to help me get to a happy median here?

My bestfriend and i take showers together and its great!!!!! So whats th ebig deal?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    My bestfriend and i take showers together and its great!!!!! So whats th ebig deal?
    Tell me more about this.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

lets see is we are in a rush to go out and are on a time limit we will just shower together its great talk about girlie shit and of course about the guys.

My friend she is sleeping with my roomate, sam could really care less if we shower together and it just works out really great.

My condo is the best we all have so much fun!!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

Sam sounds like a loser.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Actually sam is the best he is confident laid back and great in bed just dosent do showers. Does everything else from A-Z except for S

40+ pages.........

Maybe because some people don't like their personal space invaded?!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Yeah i can agree with the personal space thingy and him wanting to handle getting clean but oh honey lets get clean so we can have crazy sex. It just makes sense to do a 2 n 1 evry onc eina while.

maybe he has a hairy ass or something weird and doesnt want you to stare at it ?

hey that made me curious .... do women care if a guy has a hairy ass or doesnt trim ... i always wondered how they view hair on men ? since its normal for us to have hair .

well i know for a fact hes not hairy he shaves it keeps it nice and clean and hair free. he's that way all over i love it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    maybe he has a hairy ass or something weird and doesnt want you to stare at it ?

hey that made me curious .... do women care if a guy has a hairy ass or doesnt trim ... i always wondered how they view hair on men ? since its normal for us to have hair .
    Hate the hairy ass!

Ya'll get too clingy over this shit!

**** no, I don't take showers with my woman or anyone for that matter. I used to take showers all the time with my ex then on the rare occasion that I wanted to take one by myself she would get all butt hurt about it and act like I was trying to avoid her when I just wanted to take a ****ing shower by myself for like the first time in weeks.

No, I am not going there again. Sam is smart dude.

Well your Ex sounds nuts; You shouldnt do it every time but once in a while is pretty sexy.

Showering together is really not that fun. My husband doesn't like it either. The washing each other part is okay, but one person always has more water and one freezes at any given time. Then you have to get rinsed off without getting each other soapy again. It's kind of a pain in the ass. And, sex in the shower sucks (at least, that is my least favorite place to do it).
    Sometimes your cleaning ritual is just private time.
    maybe if you invited him to take a bath instead. In a bath both people are comfy and you can talk better and don't have water in your eyes constantly.

Oh yeah, and hairy asses do suck but what can you do, lots of guys have em and I don't blame them for not shaving their asses. I just accept my husband's hairy ass, and sometimes make fun of it.

Youre no fun Tycho. The difficulty is half the fun.
    Get a bigger shower.

I fawking love soapy shower fawks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast