+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broken Trust...

Broken Trust...

I was stupid and talking bad behind her back... and she found out after they told her what i said.. its been a day and she is hurt but dont know how she feel about me or trust me.. what can i do to make her trust me again. i said the stuff behind her back because we were in a fight and she just left me so i angry... but i rather would take it out somewhere else than her. how can i make her forgive me and trust me again. she thinks i am 2faced and talk behind her back... thanks..

Sometimes it can take a while for people to cool down. Of course it depends upon what you had said, if she will forgive you or not.

basically i told i was tired of her keeping me waiting and all that to a friend. and that i didnt like how she acting because she was acting like a les to her sister.. i have posted problems inthe past about her and was being hurt about it..
    1.) i kinda sounded like i said she act les.
    2.) i sounded mad at her
    3.) i broke her trust acting 2face and talking behind her back (main problem)
    those are just most of the things i did to her. i just said mean stuff just to let out my feelings to feel better. i guess i didnt have someone good to talk to and they told my gf. will she ever forgive me?.. i feel like a jerk and talking behind her back is something i never wanted to do...

it was only a problem because in the past she had problems with me hanging around a gay guy but i was just friend with him nothing more. and she did go cr on me... now when she act les i cant say anything to her about it so i went to a friend to talk to about it in anger...

Lesson 1. Don't talk shit about Total!
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

i really need help please.. i dont know what to do... should i try to apologize or let her have some time. i really am sorry and i want to fix this. i never ment what i said about her..

Well the obviuos thing to do, is to apologise and if you havn't already.

i apologized and wrote her a poem.. i dont know if she read it or not... i apolgized many times.. now she ignores me... but she called me and hung up.. after.. what does that mean

Quote Originally Posted by i dunno View Post
    i really need help please.. i dont know what to do... should i try to apologize or let her have some time. i really am sorry and i want to fix this. i never ment what i said about her..
    I think you kinda meant what you said about her...because for some reason, there really are things we don't like in some people. I think what you DID NOT mean, was hurting her in the process. Tell her immediately about how sorry you really are and explain. For me, it really helps in the healing part when the guy would really step up, say sorry and above all, admit that he was at fault.

i apologized and she know i dont mean it. but the fact is i hurt her and that is not ok weather i mean it or not. but she is talking to me now and even worry about me if i eat and sleep... it is good sign? but she is not as happy as she use to be. will she be back to normal or will things be changed from now on cuz trust problem..

I see...it's good to know that you are in speaking terms already. It's really normal, especially for us women to feel that way since among all people, we feel that our partner should be the one to stand up for us if anyone says anything bad against us. I think give her time to completely forget about the issue and heal her pain naturally. You obviously love her and start elevating your relationship and love to a higher notch and be more open with your feelings to each other. This way, you wont have to talk to someone else about your problem which you can both talk about already. Now that you've realized her worth, make her feel that as much as you can....

The thing is, i dunno, you ARE two-faced. She might forgive you, but you are never going to be able to make it like that never happened. Learn your lesson and don't do this to anyone again.
    Spammer Spanker

yesterday we talk things out a little and she say she do love me but kinda feel like just being friends. she is still not giving me an answer. she say i'll always have a chance even if i were to be her friend again and we acted like we use to again. but today she is back to being quiet and dont respond when i tell her i love her. its been a week and i am unsure what she is going through. does she need more time or trying to push me into friend zone... thanks