+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trust

Trust

Hey there,

This is my first post on this forum, I'll post in the welcome part after this, just needed to get it off my chest.

I've been dating my girlfriend since August last year (2007), we had a little hiccup around about Decemeber due to me being a complete idiot. We've been back together properly since early Jan this year. and it's been going soooooo well. I'm most certainly in love with her.

In two weeks she's going away to Magaluf with her friends for a week...and I'm really dreading it. I'm just so worried that she's going to cheat on me when she's out there. People have already said to me stuff like, "Oh, if she was going to cheat on you, she would have done it by now!". I really don't see how that works...a holiday is the perfect place to cheat on someone...especially Magaluf, also nicknamed 'Shagaluf'.

I'm really really anxious, nervous...any could of word ending in 'ous' you can imagine. Is this because I don't trust her? Because I like to think that there is a good trust bond going on between us...I just love her so much, and I know if she cheated on me, I'd be pretty much done. With everything.

I just need some advice really, I'm trying to avoid letting her know how I feel about it, because she's paid a lot of money for the holiday and I really don't want her being miserable for the whole time because she knows that I'm miserable.

So yeah, anybody know what I should do? Or am I just being really over paranoid?

I suppose its difficult for me to answer this as I don't know her personality or anything.

But does she seem the "out there" or "daring" type?

If you are certainly in love with her, and if you know she loves you, you're sweet man.

Well she is pretty 'out there' and she does like a drink or two. In her past she wasn't exactly angelic with sex etc, which is what worries me.

If after a couple of drinks she meets some strapping young lad and ****s his brains out then...

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MonSTAR View Post
    Well she is pretty 'out there' and she does like a drink or two. In her past she wasn't exactly angelic with sex etc, which is what worries me.

If after a couple of drinks she meets some strapping young lad and ****s his brains out then...
    Then you break up with her.

Please don't tell her that you're insecure, or show it. You're done if you do.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Mathias. Nothing is less unappealing than an insecure guy. If you don't trust her, then break up with her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?