+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farewell Sex?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Regardless of the others who are only now offering...I've had several months of making out with an office maintenance worker. She wants to go further before I leave. At least she is sincere. She a bit older than me and fairly mature...I've seen her little office space that she has in the equipment room...she reads science textbooks and history journals on her breaks...totally self-taught.

Perhaps just with her before I leave
    Treat her right, Cam. Like a queen. Don't make it cheap.

Ah hell, what am I saying? I know you won't.

...make the most of what you have. It is later than you think. (the rest you know, I'm sure)

I just can't see you hooking up with a bunch of sluts, CAM. Ever.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I just can't see you hooking up with a bunch of sluts, CAM. Ever.
    Thanks My track record since 2001....is that I don't do "hook ups." I think before that time, I was a young and foolish and lacked proper judgment. I agree with your assessment--I didn't spend the last decade in social penance just to throw away the lessons that I spent a long time learning. Nearly the whole time you've known me here on LF, I've been in social penance and learning lessons on LF--lots of valuable lessons.

Perhaps just kissing the office maintenance worker was enough--a sign of mild affection for one another in an office otherwise full of indifference.

i think sleeping with her would be irresponsible. She's clearly more into you than you are into her. You don't want to hurt someone just to get laid.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    i think sleeping with her would be irresponsible. She's clearly more into you than you are into her. You don't want to hurt someone just to get laid.
    I agree. It won't happen because I'm already in the next phase of life...mentally, I'm miles away already.

It is more or less curiousity that makes some of the sexual possibilities interesting. Harkens back to my playboy days. In one case, the woman is a hot African-American woman. I've dated AA women--two of them. One of them was a single mom when I dated her. The other was just a single date--she asked me out and took me to a redneck bar just to watch the reactions! It was fun. I never got passed second base and always wondered what a homerun would be like. I got the sense that AA's were much more sensual and unhibiited than most white women. So, it is just a lingering thought in the back of the mind....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12