+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 600 miles away and i don't know what to do

600 miles away and i don't know what to do

well this week sucked. my finance went to north Carolina with her cousin. it was going ok i missed her bad. Then it started going bad. she started acting distant and just not liek herself. then one night she calls and says its over and i havent been able to contact her since to even find out what happened. she just said it was over and hung up.. ive never cheated or done anything wrong.. she has been gone for a week and still wont answer my text or calls. she is due back in 4 days. i dont know if i should even find out or just move on.. it is killing me. i wanna find out what happened but im afraid of what i might find out.. we have been together for 2 years and very in love. her mother even said she cant believe it and is totally on my side. i just dont know what to do and none of my friends seem to know what to say either. she wont even talk to her mom about it...any suggestion

Age? Sounds like she wasn't ready to be married in the first place and a trip away without you probably made her realise what being single was like.

we are both 23

Heh, no surprises there. If she's not even willing to talk to her own mum about the situation, what does that tell you about her as a potential wife and person? You've only known her for 2 years, which is a very short period of time, and you're now seeing what kind of person she really is. Do you really want to spend 10/15 or 60 years with this woman?

Well, I've found out recently myself that young women aren't ready to settle down. Its better that you know now about her reservations to marry you, and of her "mood" swing from loving you to not wanting anything to do with you. It'd be much tougher and much more dramatic if you get married and then find out all that stuff.

"her cousin" sounds like a smoke screen. I bet she was visiting some dude in North Carolina that she met online or something like that.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.