+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Initiating Sex

Initiating Sex

My boyfriend made a comment that i should initiate sex after some character on some tv show complained about his girl not initiating sex more often, lol the problem is I do! & I thought i was pretty straight forward when i did try to initiate, i'm not one that wants it more! All the times are do though, I get turned down, so I've backed off recently because I thought he didn't like it when I did that. Should I try to once again? but i hate getting tired down! =[

oh and ...Who initiates sex more you or your significant other? Which do you prefer? How do you deal when you get turned down?
    Toot Toot. Love Me, Kiss Me, Touch Me.

I always wonder how one classifies "initiation" of sex. My GF and I kiss each other a lot when we are alone, and often times clothes come off and we have sex. Nothing planned or "initiated".
    I supposed sometimes I kiss the back of her neck, and that classifies as initiating? But she responds by grabbing my cock and puts it in her mouth, so she essentially initiated the sex part.
    But there are times when we haven't seen each other for a week, and as soon as she walks in through my door, I bend her over the couch, pull down her panties and just let her have it.
    She loves that. I guess that's initiating.

In my relationship, I initiate sex 100% of the time because my girlfriend has told me that she over-complicates things in her head whenever she has tried to get us going, ending in a night of no-sex. I'm not saying i'm always getting laid when i initiate either, since the new year began we've only had sex 4 times this year (im only 23, this sux) and i figure its at least every-other day that i try to put her in the mood or take her out on a date sooooo.... (6 months = aproximately 180 days, 180 / 2 = 90 days i've tried to initiate sex, 4 / 90 = 4% chance of having sex every time i try to initiate) Keep your chin up, it sounds like your having alot better luck in your sexual endevours than i am, and i'm in a commited 5+ year relationship.

@ Kaius...............the neck will get you laid everytime (IMO)!!!!!!!!!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Westlight View Post
    In my relationship, I initiate sex 100% of the time because my girlfriend has told me that she over-complicates things in her head whenever she has tried to get us going, ending in a night of no-sex. I'm not saying i'm always getting laid when i initiate either, since the new year began we've only had sex 4 times this year (im only 23, this sux) and i figure its at least every-other day that i try to put her in the mood or take her out on a date sooooo.... (6 months = aproximately 180 days, 180 / 2 = 90 days i've tried to initiate sex, 4 / 90 = 4% chance of having sex every time i try to initiate) Keep your chin up, it sounds like your having alot better luck in your sexual endevours than i am, and i'm in a commited 5+ year relationship.
    It gets worse not better with girls like this.

We initiate pretty equally. We generally don't turn one another down, so we both feel confident about it.

I think he's an ass, complaining about you not initiating when he doesn't come through for you.
    Spammer Spanker

I think it should be the woman who initiates it because some times a guy like me might interpret a woman's actions and body language wrong then I'd feel like an idiot when I get turned down

I always start something and then I back off because I like to be a cocktease but my bf doesnt have it so if hes horny enough Ill try to get away from him until he pins me down and shows me whos boss. If hes not horny enough then the mood goes away and we'll watch tv.. and If Im horny enough I will rape him.

we hold an aggressive yet satisfying relationship

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I always start something and then I back off because I like to be a cocktease but my bf doesnt have it so if hes horny enough Ill try to get away from him until he pins me down and shows me whos boss. If hes not horny enough then the mood goes away and we'll watch tv.. and If Im horny enough I will rape him.

we hold an aggressive yet satisfying relationship
    Things like that bother me cause a guy could be accused of date rape. And I'm not sure how you rape a guy,if he doesn't have the desire to get an erection how do you have sex?
    If I was in a similar situation I would just walk away from it

Quote Originally Posted by roy_delene View Post
    Things like that bother me cause a guy could be accused of date rape. And I'm not sure how you rape a guy,if he doesn't have the desire to get an erection how do you have sex?
    If I was in a similar situation I would just walk away from it
    You only do this with someone you are having a serious relationship with. Not a casual date or anything.
    Don't try to be rough with someone you just met.... that could be bad.

I'll keep that in mind

B/f initiates most of the time. We mostly do stuff in the morning and he's usually up before me so he starts with the touching and kissing to wake me up. And I've totally approved of such actions while I'm sleeping so it's not rape or anything like that.

I tend to initiate more because my sex drive is much higher than my boyfriend's. We tend to be in bed when I initiate and he usually gets the hint when I cuddle up to him and wrap my leg over him. I'll kiss and nibble on his ears and neck, which he likes. I would like him to initiate more sometimes, but that means I have to back off myself. I'm always perfectly happy to jump him when I see him.

If he turns me down it's not a big deal. I'll make a sad face, but I understand. There are some nights you're just not into it. Sometimes I turn him down in the middle of the night. He'll start pawing at me and kissing my neck, but if I'm super tired, I usually can't wake up enough to do it. So, he'll just go back to sleep. Then I get him in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Westlight View Post
    Sounds like you're going to end up like me, married to a woman who has no sex drive whatsoever. It is not fun dude, and I recommend that you decide whether you can either live with little to no sex or whether you would be fine with cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I tend to initiate more because my sex drive is much higher than my boyfriend's. We tend to be in bed when I initiate and he usually gets the hint when I cuddle up to him and wrap my leg over him. I'll kiss and nibble on his ears and neck, which he likes. I would like him to initiate more sometimes, but that means I have to back off myself. I'm always perfectly happy to jump him when I see him.

If he turns me down it's not a big deal. I'll make a sad face, but I understand. There are some nights you're just not into it. Sometimes I turn him down in the middle of the night. He'll start pawing at me and kissing my neck, but if I'm super tired, I usually can't wake up enough to do it. So, he'll just go back to sleep. Then I get him in the morning
    Ha, you're awesome.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

My gf initiates it 100% of the time. And I take her up on it 100% of the time. If I want to have sex (which really means when she wants to have sex) and she doesn't ask for it, I tease her until she does.

Pretty much everytime I've initiated by just asking, without knowing she wants it, I've been turned down. It's a stab to the ego, but realize I messed up because I wasn't paying attention to her, I was paying attention to myself. Takes me about a day to recover, then I seduce her into asking me for it.

So we have sex 6-8 times/week.

BTW it didn't start this way. I asked my ex for sex all the time, and rarely ever got it. Toward the end of that relationship, we had sex maybe once a month (at the beginning it was 3-4 times/week). When I broke up with her, I went and got some serious education. Now life is good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast