+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Initiating Touch With A Girl

Initiating Touch With A Girl

So how do you initiate touch with a girl? (well besides the handshake)

How do you know when its the right time? (What are the signals or signs).

This Brother needs help.

I messed up with kino yeasterday. The girl flinched when I touched her. My friend told me I didnt build enough raport with her.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

well my boyfriend was smart..he started small and worked his way to all the intimate stuff. hugs are a good start..then slowly move to kisses on the cheeks..kisses on the lips..and then full on touching is for when your relationship is at a point where you both are just totally in love and comfortable with each other.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

The situation has to be intimate enough first, but yeah...start small. Touch her hand and see how she reacts then build up.

We start up by kissing with each other... Gosh i really love those days.. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think a nice solid hoagie-slap is a great way to start things.
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She flinched? That's not a good sign. What did you do, exactly? And what did she do after she flinched? Did she laugh and try to ease your embarrassment? Did she back away from you?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    The girl flinched when I touched her.
    Maybe you gave her an electric shock

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    well my boyfriend was smart..he started small and worked his way to all the intimate stuff. hugs are a good start..then slowly move to kisses on the cheeks..kisses on the lips..and then full on touching is for when your relationship is at a point where you both are just totally in love and comfortable with each other.
    How and what did he say to you to go through the stages?
    Is there a particular thing he says or did???
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    She flinched? That's not a good sign. What did you do, exactly? And what did she do after she flinched? Did she laugh and try to ease your embarrassment? Did she back away from you?
    I felt awful. I didnt want to come off as a cold fish but at the same time I dont want to be one of those ass grabbers either. I wanted to show that I was a warm approachible guy.
    She only flinched her eyes (thank God!) but luckily my friend continue to talk to her as nothing had happen and I went along with that. When she talked we did look at each other in the eyes (she wasnt mad or anything) and she lift her facebook number on a piece of paper for us.
    When she said she has to get back to her friend I gave her my hand to shake to give her my name "Oh I'm Henry by the way..." and intro the name of my friend "and this is Mike..." who was sitting beside me.

I must have came off as abit creepy.
    Thats the last thing I wanted of course.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    The situation has to be intimate enough first, but yeah...start small. Touch her hand and see how she reacts then build up.
    Thanks miSSleepy. I will try small little steps.
    I'm still learning I hope I'm going to do better next time.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt View Post
    I think a nice solid hoagie-slap is a great way to start things.
    Whats a hoagie- slap????
    Last edited by Henry123; 10-11-07 at 07:17 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    I felt awful. I didnt want to come off as a cold fish but at the same time I dont want to be one of those ass grabbers either. I wanted to show that I was a warm approachible guy.
    She only flinched her eyes (thank God!) but luckily my friend continue to talk to her as nothing had happen and I went along with that. When she talked we did look at each other in the eyes (she wasnt mad or anything) and she lift her facebook number on a piece of paper for us.
    When she said she has to get back to her friend I gave her my hand to shake to give her my name "Oh I'm Henry by the way..." and intro the name of my friend "and this is Mike..." who was sitting beside me.

I must have came off as abit creepy.
    Thats the last thing I wanted of course.
    Aww, well... maybe all is not lost... She DID leave a number after all.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tedel Guest
    I can't believe you usually don't touch each other... To start, talk to her, make her laugh a little and while she laughs, laugh with her, hug her and let her go. That's a good way to start.

Don't spank in the first move, please.

This was the first time youd met this girl? How did you say you touched her? Normally if someone touches me who i dont know it makes me feel realy nervous even if it isnt an intentional touch (i.e. hand brushed past me or something) you need to be atleast kindda friends before you can touch im my opinion

Go for a hug or kiss on the cheek when you meet her next time and look for her reaction. You can always put it down on being a friendly kind of a person, there's nothing wrong with that.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Go for a hug or kiss on the cheek when you meet her next time and look for her reaction. You can always put it down on being a friendly kind of a person, there's nothing wrong with that.
    Should I initiate the hug or kiss or should she?

I dont want to come off as being agressive or anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast