+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smaller Dick

i'm not saying he should stay with her or that it was right at all. but somtimes people say dumb shit that they're too immature to know better. he should just forgive, forget, and move on.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

**** her and leave her lol j/k idk u should think about it.............tell her that if she want a bigger dick tell her to go buy u one of those pill dick enlarger for u lol ....that was stupid lol

my gf told me that her ex boyfriend was bigger than me as well. She didnt just come out and say 'his was bigger' - somehow it came up that she only had sex with him twice because it hurt her and she didnt like it. My gf is really small, 5'6" and 105 lbs.... i am 6'3" and 230, so i'm more than twice her size. I dont consider my penis size incredibly large, but luckily since shes so small, i don't feel bad about it anymore. At first it hit me really hard and i lost some self esteem, but i got over it. I know i am a better lover than him, and i know i satisfy her in ways no one has has/can. Think of the good things, and talk to her about how that feels. I almost think girls should lie in that situation because it can really hurt... like said before, i would never say anyone i had been with before was better than her in ANY way.

Nice post quan
    More about me on homepage

i agree with quan. some people put their feet in their mouths and say things without realizing the effect of what they're saying. don't tell me ya'll have never done something like that.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123