+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Smaller Dick

Smaller Dick

My g/f just told me that her last boyfriend (they dated for 2 yrs) had a bigger dick then I do, I realize how we all vary, but from some reason I feel like realyl bad now. Also, she believes that size does matter. I just really lost alot of sel-esteem. I think mine is like almost 7 inches and I always thought that was pretty big for my age, but I don't know, I just feel so bad now. Please give advice (higher my self esteem)

King Zarathu Guest
    Ok.. what you need to do is shove it right back in her face. I'm 100% sure she's doing it to watch you get upset or SOMETHING because no g/f would do something like that.

You need to **** her to a point where she cums like.. 6 times lol, and then say an hour after she ejaculates.

If you do research like I did, you'll know EXACTLY how to give a girl an orgasm.

Oh yeah, for self-motivation, go here:
    [url]http://www.cyber00.com/go.php/selfmotivation[/url]

By the way--you shouldn't give a ****. You're MUCH better than that, you know why?! You're a CS gamer with a clan! Hell yeah!! I'm a clan leader.. Clan =[LT] L337 Trainers 24.1.50.18:27015 Server.

Oh by the way.. If it isn't CS then I will kill you!

wow. that's very rude that your girlfriend said that to you...that's..like..not..nice. oof. i'll punch her for you?

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

King Zarathu Guest
    please do!! i thought that was ****ed up.. she's tryin to make him feel bad.

exactly. there was no reason to bring that up. it can only make him feel bad. i mean if he asked and he was bigger than her ex then fine she could be like you are bigger. but if he asked her and he was smaller than the ex she should have just like gracefully said she doesn't kiss and tell, or something along those lines. and then the kicker is she tells him size matters to her. man, that just sounds so harsh to me!

King Zarathu Guest
    Some people feel bigger by making other people feel small.

Well I was always wonderigin it and I asked thinking that he was little just by looking at him, etc. Then she was like he is and I just felt so bad. She is telling the truth to, she feels bad that I asked, but she always answers a question and never lies. She believes that lying is pointless.

i don't think she's a keeper. imagine how little you would have to care about her feelings to talk about how big your ex's tits were, or something like that?

be honest with her in return. suggest muscle-tightening exercises for her, or tell her you would like to find a better girl.

sheesh; you poor guy! this is not your problem, though, it's hers.

Try this . . .

"Listen. It's been killing me why you said my dick was smaller than your last boyfriend. You don't see me complaining about your ass/tits/nose/whatever, do you?"

Hopefully she'll get the message, and then you'll be 'even' and can hopefully put it behind you, plus it'll be a nice taste of her own medicine. She hit you where it hurts, a shot LITERALLY below the belt, it's time to hit back.

BTW, very shitty of your girlfriend to do.

Rod Steele

7 Inches Is A Good Size Cock ! Tell Your Girl To Shove It!!!!
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

King Zarathu Guest
    If it was me, I would have just been on the verge of leaving her. Yes, in a year long relationship and all that... I would have done something along the lines of:

"Hey.. listen I don't want to date u anymore"

"why?"

"because of what you said regarding <blah blah blah>"

"wait.. <some responce>"

"well it really shows that you care about me concidering you make ****ed up jokes like that. do i ever tell you how small ur tits are or how much your pussy tastes like condom lubrication?! dude that was really ****ed up of you and i would like it if you could make it up in some way or another."

<some responce>

at this point in time I hope you're really over her and the relationship.. just be emotionally ready to leave.

look at it this way: if she does the little things in this hurtful manner, how the **** can you expect her to handle BIGGER things later on in a long-term relationship?

keep her: "Ok.. Give me <X> time to cool down"

break up w/ her: "concider yourself dumped" and maybe add a little "bitch!" to it for extra flavor.

I compliment her all the time. I do think she has a good body, I never put her down. But her ex was a premature ejaculator and i'm not, so I guess that helps a little. Thanks for the advice guys, it did help, some made me laugh.

King Zarathu Guest
    personally if it were me, if she said "his dick is bigger than yours is" i'd take it and shove it down her throat screamin "is it small now bitch?!?!?!"

but that's just me lmao

**** no i would never do that.

dude **** her! i mean, 7 inches....does she not know that the average is 5&1/2? i mean just say "hey is it small? i mean comon babe" and if its that big of a deal for her then shes not worth it, most guys arent THAT much bigger than 7 inches, plus if its just a big floppy thing that doesnt get her off and he doesnt know how to weild it! its useless! give her the **** of a lifetime and just ask her if he was ever that good
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

tell her you've seen bigger titties on a wall. or do what ltsk8er2go said and then dump her.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast