+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friendship enough ? NO! Advice needed :D

Friendship enough ? NO! Advice needed :D

Hi all of you here

I normally dont do that but its time to ask someone else then just friends and relatives Thank god for internet

So here it is:

While ago (good 6 months) I meet a girl which I didnt even think it will become that much importmant to me as it is now. Anyhow she is my neighbour and she is around 3 years younger then me. She had boyfriend at the time for 2 years and we started to hangup (nothing close), walk a dog, coffe like neighbours do Nothing intimate or so ... Then she left her boyfriend and one night we had to much to drink and we had sex. Which sucked btw Anyhow from that moment on, well maybe there was 2 weeks we didnt pay attention to each other to much and so but after that time we are unbreakable. We are always together, we do everything together like she is my sister or something. I always say that the only thing which is diffrent betwen couples and us are intimate moments, hugs and stuff (the best part ). She knows that I am in love because I told her that couple of times but she has a problem that she really cant forget her ex boyfriend. Last time he went to other girl and she cried (they ware together aprox. 2 years before).

I know that there will be other girls and stuff, I am well awear that she most likely is just a phase in my life but I would like to know what she must be thinking because ... everything is ok but friendship just ... it fells ok and everything but its not what I want but on the other side loosing her as a friend maybe still is worse then getting her as a girl

Do you think she likes you? Is it just the fact she is not over her ex yet that is keeping you from getting together? Explain how you feel to her and that maybe you would like to be more than friends but also state that is she does not have them feelings you want to stay friends so nothing becomes awkward.
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

How long have they been split up for? It sounds to me like she is still thinking about him as most people do after a relationship ends. Usually the longer a couple have been together the longer it takes to be able to move on as you have more memories of them. She may not have wanted to be with him anymore but by still having the memories of the times they spent together and seeing him with other women it can just be abit hard I guess, even though she broke up with him.
    You never know what you've got, until it's gone...

They have been apart for 4 months or something but the point is they want to keep contact (not intimiate or anything) just SMS and facebook and stuff. I told her that I would like to be more then friends but she always says she is not in love with me. I asked her once why we shouldnt be fu.. friends and she sad that the only one who would have sex with is her ex. Because she is afraid that there will be noone else who will setisfied her like he, kiss her like he did ... But as again she knows that having sex with him would only makes things harder. She also knows that getting back together wont solve anything on the long run because she ended and get back together with him in the past at least 3 times.
    And I am like that that i wont get in to something (relationship) if I wont fell the same from her side, however I noticed that lately when time is passing by we are much more closer and we have a little more of contact (physical) like that our legs are touching when we are liing on the bed she has days when she acttually is "wrestling" on me and stuff. But then she has days acttualy we have days when we talk about all this whats happening and it seems like nothing has moved on. But I guess thats just that when we are in love we make an elephant from a fly. But sometimes she makes me fell nothing is different, nothing changed and she also says that and then again you dont know what would you think.

Sounds like she isn't over him at all.. If she believes that no one else will be able to satisfy her like he did it's only a matter of time before she gets back with him to be honest.. Unless he refuses!
    You never know what you've got, until it's gone...

She is her first ... in every meaning.