+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Another advice needed

Another advice needed

I'm sorry if that matter sounds trivial to you, but I thought I should ask...
    I met a wonderful German girl while travelling to Asia this year and after only 2 days spent with her I can't throw her out of my mind.. The only way I can contact her is through email, and I already sent her one, but how can I start something else with her/ how could I attract her attention to me?
    If I knew she was interested in any kind of relationship I'd go to Frankfurt right now and ask her for a date, but the problem is that I know nothing about her. I know it probably sounds funny to you, but what would you do in my place?

No, I don't think it sounds funny or silly. Sometimes there is just a "spark" there that doesn't go away. Of course, when there is distance like that, you can't tell if she felt it as well, right?

But she did at least give you her email address! I would start there. You already sent her an email, so wait and see what happens! I know you probably hate waiting - I know the feeling - but in this case, that is probably the best thing you can do. If you start sending her tons of emails, professing your undying love (or whatever you might want to profess!) it would most likely scare her off.

If she is interested in you and felt that same attraction to you, then don't worry, she will respond, and you can start a dialogue with her and see where it leads. If she is not interested, then the worst thing you can do is pursue her too hard and too fast - that will turn her off and make her run in the opposite direction!

Good luck - I hope it works out for you!
    No, no, no.