+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend never wants to go anywhere!

Boyfriend never wants to go anywhere!

I have a bf, who seems never to want to go anywhere with me, have asked him if he is ashamed of me, its been the same for 5 months.

I have met one of his friends on our second date, no-one since, hes quite happy to come to mine sit in and play the wii all night, and when hes not at mine he has his daughter.

i am now just considering ending the relationship, cause it seems not to be moving on at all, i have not met his family or his daughter, he keeps that part completely seprate from me.

he takes calls from his ex when he is at mine and when i mention that its not a good idea to do that infront of me he gets the hump, she is now calling everytime hes with me, if i mention it he goes all moody.

He wants sex every nite, he hates me going out with my friends, but he can go out if he wants.
    Is it me or is he a control freak???

he's a control freak. Maybe its time to dump him. I could understand not wanting to go out some times especially after a long day at work and he;s really tired and worn out. But he should at least take you some where on the weekends

After 5 months you should have met someone, friends or some family. It seems like he is controlling you since you have asked him not to talk on the phone to his ex. He has ignored you and he goes out with his mates but never goes out with you and keeps you from going out with your mates. This will only make you unhappy so dump him.
    I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." — Marilyn Monroe

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What's wrong with wanting sex every night? Doesn't mean he has to get it.

For the other issues - yes, it seems like he's a control freak, or hiding another relationship. Either way, I'd be gone.

thanks for all the replies, he does seem to be a control freak!!
    yes i though i should be more involved in his life, just thought it was because he was taking it easy as has not been with anyone for 2 yrs............ guess i am wrong again !!!

poor poor choices in men!

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cateyes View Post
    thanks for all the replies, he does seem to be a control freak!!
    yes i though i should be more involved in his life, just thought it was because he was taking it easy as has not been with anyone for 2 yrs............ guess i am wrong again !!!

poor poor choices in men!
    I don't think it's poor choices - you don't know people until you actually spend time with them. The only mistake here was being in it when the warning signs were there.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't have an opinion about the other stuff, but I think if the father of my child wanted to talk to me, I would assume it was about my child, and I would take the call. Anyone who told me I shouldn't could kiss my ass.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

its not about the child, if it was it wouldn matter whe or what time, its her shouting at him to go back...........

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cateyes View Post
    its not about the child, if it was it wouldn matter whe or what time, its her shouting at him to go back...........
    Have you considered that maybe he should? It would probably be best for the kid if mom and dad were able to work things out.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yes, i have said tht, but he insists tht its over and they cant be together, again i agree tht parents should be their for there children, but not when both parents dont get on...... they dont get on, i am not stopping him going back.

he wants to be with me and me to accept the situation regardless of how much there arguin upsets me.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you were with him for 5 months already? damn, you have got more patience that i do. because if i were you, i'd have left him 4 months ago.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yeah, if they have a child you can't stop him from calling her, or her calling him. His ex will always be part of his life and for the reason they have a child.

In regard to the other stuff, I wouldn't be with someone who wanted to sit around at my home, have sex and not take me places. It would make me think he was using me for my Wii and for sex....his ass would be gone...au revoir!

Have you told him how you feel? About going out more with him, meeting his friends etc..??

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i didn't see anything about a child... where is that part?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i am now just considering ending the relationship, cause it seems not to be moving on at all, i have not met his family or his daughter, he keeps that part completely seprate from me.
    lol.........^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast