+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Familar Story

Maybe somewhere down the line we'll get to talk, doubtful. I don't know why she always reacts like this, i just feel worthless and like a doormat. I done nothing but give everything she could need. Or so i thought.

I suspect she does it and when you do something that pisses her off. It's her way of teaching you a lesson.

Or maybe she was just born a 'drama queen', who loves the attention it brings and thrives on drama.

Like I said, teach her a lesson and quit being there at her beck and call. Show her that she can't treat you as she pleases...be a MAN!

I just don't want to push her any further away then she already is or damage any form of miniute chance of her coming back y'know

Something that really stuck out to me was when she said "You are my first love and it's hard getting over you". Only thinking of herself and what she needs. It just sounds like she wanted out all along and you are along for the ride. That ugly cycle is starting where she is so unhappy with you and wants out, telling herself all these reasons and imagining all these scenarios to help convince herself that it's wrong. Then when she's feeling lonely, it's back to that saying all these things like "Let's work on us, etc. etc." The problem is, she hasn't worked on herself and she isn't one hundred percent committed to this. Especially the third time around, it's pretty apparent she isn't committed to this. But to break it all down again for you from before, I don't think she knows what she wants. She doesn't. If she did, if she was completely happy with who she is and where she is going, she could truly appreciate you and all the things you provide. Your bad history does play against you a bit, but I think if she was really working on herself you wouldn't be in this situation or scenario. Not to say that you don't play a role in this, but I think with all the effort you have been putting in with the forums and such that you aren't the main contributing problem.

So you gave her plenty of chances and things aren't working. I honestly don't think she will learn until she is left out cold with no possibility of reconciliation with you. It's what it took with me. I kind of had my way my whole life and when it was finally thrown in my face, I had some work to do. But you already know this stuff.

I'm sure I will talk to you later, I guess I just had to make a comment for ya.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

My sister commenting on my change of relationship, saying she is a "nutter" and i have to stay away. Her friend and my ex picked up on it, and decided to make fun by repeating what she said on my ex's change of relationship, saying my ex deserves better then me etc. I haven't spoken all day, only last night, and she never replied. At the first sign of trouble she runs, but says she loves me, never wants to be without me. We've been together in total, 20 months, on and off in 2010. I'm just confused how she's went from one extreme a few days ago, to this. Over stupid little things, which i've told her time and time again we need to sit down and fix..

Oh yeah. That girl.

You have the patience of a saint, but enough is enough.

There is no reason whatsoever to speak to this person ever again for the rest of your life. Imagine how nice that would be...
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh yeah. That girl.

You have the patience of a saint, but enough is enough.

There is no reason whatsoever to speak to this person ever again for the rest of your life. Imagine how nice that would be...
    Totally agree, move on my friend. She's got a lot of growing up to do, and unfortunately she will have to fall on her face a couple times to grow up. The shitty part is you can't be there to hold her hand, but that's just life.

My fear is she's going to move on within a month of this. I know she's talking to guys who she's been out with friends, getting me down a bit, she's kept me as a friend on Facebook, weird.

Get rid of her on Facebook. Make some decisive moves in your own favor.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by FrailWings View Post
    My fear is she's going to move on within a month of this. I know she's talking to guys who she's been out with friends, getting me down a bit, she's kept me as a friend on Facebook, weird.
    I don't mean to be a dick, but this is where you gotta man up. Delete her from facebook, delete all the pictures of you two. Like giga said, make some moves in YOUR favor. This time period is about making yourself feel better and moving on without her. Go back to life like before you met her, you were happy then, and you will be happy again.

If she will move on that easily, then she didn't care for you anyway.

I don't know. I'm confused and all over the place. Why would she be like that so early on, I mean is it likely she'll move on so quickly, or is she filling a void, perhaps something else?

Just found out a conversation my friend had with my ex, she said, she had enough of the arguments, has nothing against me, not in a position to be friends but may talk in futures, it's not easy for her but "enough is enough". Wishes me well...

Just found out a conversation my friend had with my ex, she said, she had enough of the arguments, has nothing against me, not in a position to be friends but may talk in futures, it's not easy for her but "enough is enough". Wishes me well...
    There you go man, leave it at that. Stop dwelling on her dude, move on. There are so many girls, so many different personalities, and you WILL find someone better. It is what it is, life is just a lesson in moving on.

Yeah but I don't know what to make of it, she said the exact same we last broke up...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast