+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Familar Story

Familar Story

Right, if you've seen posts in Jan, then you'd of noticed many of mine. Here we go again, THIRD time, am i seriously a fool? Right broke up in December, got back in February, broke up in March, got back in May. Broke up about 2 hours ago, yet i still don't think we've yet to break up for a legimate reason. Right, she broke up with me last week, took me back and said we need to change. We had been fine up until that point, and after that point, until yesterday. We argued because she decided to cancel everything on me, and go out with others, which annoyed me, but she was horrible constantly swearing, tearing me to pieces. Same again today, but we managed to say we'd sort things, she mentioned breaking up, but said she was overreacting, i said she could sleep at mine as planned and we'd sort things, she said no. So things were awkward for an hour. I text her saying, i'd come down if she wanted, we could talk, and sort things.

Note:- I told her, that we should sort things out first, completely weigh it up, fix things, then we'll "get back together", she didn't like that. She didn't like that i was meant to be going out with my friends and a few girls, to the beach, so i cancelled that. Anyways out of nowhere, i got a text saying i make her feel like sh*t, constant mind games, she's had enough (which she said a few times in the past few days), we're over and i should accept it. She's told me to get over it and accept it and she'll not reply. I text her back saying, can we just work things out, she said no we're over. So i text saying "Okay, i understand, i hope you find your love and happiness." I've left it at that.

Any opinions on this?

ALSO:- She said how much she struggled to get over me, i'm her first love, and it'll always be hard, she could never finished me, she needs me, loves me etc. She said that about 4 days ago.

Oh man, just get the 'drama queen' ditched. She aint the only woman in Geordie Land, or is she?

How you guys can be arsed with females like ths, I can't for the life of me figure out.

Sounds like she's in a pissy mood this time around and because you want an evening with your mates. She goes as far as ditching you and because she begrudges you a night out with friends.
    She will soon be back and to plague the tits off you again no doubt...

Sorry, but females like this piss me off - they don't deserve guys.

My friends have said that. I've left it as it, i've text her saying good luck with life etc, i've learnt NOT to beg. Are biggest fault was communication which i always stressed. But it's like she's done a complete u-turn this last few days. Exactly the same when we broke up 2nd time around. It's confusing, and hurtful. She has been in a bad mood recently last few days, and she has said "i shouldn't take it out on you."

I don't know what to do other than just don't talk really.

First love huh? You both need to move on and grow up. My ex did shit like that to me, I wasn't about to stick around for a 3rd time. After she broke up with me a 2nd time, I learned my lesson and never looked back. Been 4 months since we broke up and she's been trying to talk to me lately, I haven't responded to her immature ass. Trust me man, you gotta move on. That part of your life is done, you learned a lot and so did she. All the heartache she's putting you through isn't worth it, you aren't in a healthy relationship. Go find someone who appreciates you.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, you are a fool.

Thanks for the replies, well the break up is still fresh in terms of today, the last few times it took a week or 2, and i started to be myself, and by a month i was getting there, by the 2nd month, each time, she'd talk. But it's the 3rd time, and for that reason i think she won't come back, thing there is substance to that?

In the long-term, i think moving on will be better, but it hurts at the minute. Knowing she'll end up moving on hurts, when it happens, it'll nearly crush me, but let's not think about that right now.

Yeah, it might crush you... But, after you have healed you will be much more stronger and wise. Trust me.

The trouble is, is that she knows she has you under the thumb and that no matter how she treats you, you will go running back. Obviously she thinks she is *Miss Golden Pussy*...lol, love that phrase...haha

Try turning the tables on her which you can easily do, by not running back to her as soon as she clicks her fingers. Make her sweat for a while and think that she has lost you and due to her shitty moods and attitude. She will crap herself and be pissed off that she cant control you anymore, nor does she have any power over you anymore.

I suppose, when we've broke up, i done No Contact for a month and half, and she eventually started talking and we got back. I just think, and i don't know about you's, but this is the 3rd time we broke up, doesn't the number play a part?

Haha, yeah it plays a part. If it takes you that long to learn it WON'T ever work out, you should go punch yourself in the balls.

I'm confused, was that sarcasm? So it does? I'm not saying it will or won't work, up until now it doesn't, because she won't let it, by fixing things. I feel helpless.

Unless the both of you take some DRASTIC action and make some MAJOR changes, your relationship is doomed and is destined to go nowhere....it can't and won't last.
    If you can't get along now and make it work, it won't work in the future either - things will get worse. Relationships like this, NEVER last...

Yeah, but the thing is, she's ended it, and she won't talk at all to fix things, and make those changes. I just can't work out her thinking, as i have done basically nothing lately, besides send a text to her last week, when i found out something and her being close to some boy when we broke up, that she never told me. She just flipped from there, but i apologized, and we got over it, or so i thought. I'm real confused.

This relationship is doomed, you should go out and hang with friends instead of this bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by FrailWings View Post
    Yeah, but the thing is, she's ended it, and she won't talk at all to fix things, and make those changes. I just can't work out her thinking, as i have done basically nothing lately, besides send a text to her last week, when i found out something and her being close to some boy when we broke up, that she never told me. She just flipped from there, but i apologized, and we got over it, or so i thought. I'm real confused.
    Well yeah she will flip and because you caught her out in something.

I'd say it was her who needed to make the changes. She sounds like a whack job who will flip at the least little thing. She says 'jump', you say 'how high'?

Actually, I don't even think I'd waste my time in trying to fix it....she sounds unfixable and we can't buy 'personality and attitude' transplants. lol

Eventually and down the line you will get sick of it you know....people only tolerate so much shit. Some peoples tolerance levels are just a bit higher than others are...but you will tire of her.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast