+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am on vacation... and shes giving me a hard time

You may not be tired of it yet, but eventually and down the line you will tire of her bitchy ways and when it dawns on you that you deserve to be treated better and you notice how different she treats you, to the way other woman may treat you in life.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Comparing her to your other crazy ex means nothing you can have 2 totally insane ex's.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her that if she threatens to break up with you again, she'd better mean it b/c you'll be walking. Mean it. If you don't do this, she is going to keep treating you like a doormat.

Tell her to find some information on dealing with stress and conflict resolution. Good luck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

When she did threaten to break up (it was more of her acting up via email.. saying "I think we are done..."), I called her and asked her if she meant it... she didn't answer/was crying... -__-

I dunno, things seem to go pretty well overall. I did have a girlfriend that wasn't as clingy... it actually kind of sucked to not feel that important in her life :/

Meh....

Honestly, what shes doing right now is really selfish, if she really did care about you she would understand that you're on a trip and that your busy and can spend some time with her when you get back, its either that or shes just a clueless person who doesn't seem to care about anybody but herself. If the relationship means a lot to you, you should sit down and have a real heart to heart talk about it, because if you don't you're always going to have this problem, talk about it while it's still early on so you can solve it quickly and move on.

_hope this helps
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] , Anything and Everything

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTooya View Post
    I dunno, things seem to go pretty well overall. I did have a girlfriend that wasn't as clingy... it actually kind of sucked to not feel that important in her life :/

Meh....
    Please. There are other ways to make someone feel important than acting like a spoiled child. She reminds me of those schoolgirls that get tagged on the playground and then cry "fine--not playing anymore!".

Good luck with her. What you think you can tolerate now will get worse than tedious in a few years.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Do you have any idea how a good relationship material girl acts?

She's having a "shit fit" because you are on vacation with your family celebrating a milestone you have achieved? Grow a pair, she's a control freak and unstable at that. You're holding onto a steaming pile of shit and have convinced yourself that their is no finer pile for you.

I have been in your place before, but god I hate watching guys letting themselves get yanked around by dictator girlfriends.

I bet she constantly fishes for attention too: "I'm fat", "I look horrible", "you don't even care about me."

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Drama queen....
    Ignore her a bit,she'll be back crawling, so are drama queens
    I wazzzz here

Uhm, either she calms the hell down or you do actually need to dump her.

She may mean a lot to you, but that desperation to talk to you, and placing guilt on you to talk to her when you're on a trip with your family is bullsh*t. She's needy, inconsiderate,and immature.

The real question is, do you want to be in a relationship with someone who is likely going to be this way for a very long time possibly forever?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Nah, she was acting like a little shit two days ago, but she has been nothing but a saint afterward.

She actually doesn't fish to attention.. at all surprisingly. But, she is admittedly needy. She admits it too...

Are there better girls out there? Yes. But, I do love my girl with all my heart. I am happy with her, despite the childish behaviour

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then quit your complaining. It's counterproductive, and it looks like you are getting something out of her insanity, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Positive attention is taken. Takes attention? Your reference completes the failure, instead of giving your girlfriend win it?Duality is a single internal space?

Honestly, regardless of how much you "love her" and "want to stay with her" -- you need to have SERIOUS talk with her about her behavior.

It shouldn't be acceptable that she just "acts like this sometimes". Sometimes is one time too many in my opinion.

Especially address her whole "threatening to break up with you" bullshit. Seriously? She needs to grow up. You don't bring up ending a relationship unless you mean it. Her deleting your wall posts, claiming you're done, changing her FB status is ridiculous. You have to realize this is a method of manipulation so she'll get what she wants. She'll make you feel like if you don't comply to what she wants she'll remove you from her life. When you call her out on being ridiculous she'll turn on the water works and try to play the "poor me" card so you'll feel you're the one at fault instead of realizing she's a ****ing lunatic.

Seriously, the behavior needs to change. It's great things are "better" now.. but from your posts, it sounds like you're excusing her behavior & taking on the blame when it's not yours to have. You need to discuss it.

Also, just because you've "spoiled" her in the past & whatever.. REALLY doesn't give her an excuse to act like this. Ever. Especially not when you're on vacation with your FAMILY for your GRADUATION.

Disgusting.

-_- the_ice_man should stop grave digging imo, this was over a month ago, we already talked this out, she apologized

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    bottom line... your gf should be more understand because you ARE on vacation. it's a time when you relax from EVERYTHING, even your relationship.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12