+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Crazy about him...

Crazy about him...

I am new here, so first off I would like to say hello to everyone....

There is a guy that I met on my job back in 2008. He never really said anything to anyone. He is very shy and very quiet. I always caught him looking at me and I always caught myself staring at him as well. Well...over the months I have developed feelings for him. I don't know why, I just did. I admired the fact that he was to himself and no one ever knew anything about him because he is a very private person. Some of our friends knew we were checking each other out from time to time, but nothing major. At one point in time, I heard through the grapevine that he said he would talk to me, if I didn't work on the same job. Well months have gone by and I wound up losing my job over something I did not do, which I am in the process of fighting because I have witnesses to the incident. Anyway, I happen to have his phone number, so one day I was texting my best friend and accidently sent it to him!!!! I was so embarassed. He actually texted me back and asked me who was I. I told him who I was and from there, we have been talking on and off. He has been to my house a few times as well. If anyone is wondering....yes we did engage in sexual activity. This is going to sound graphic and I'm sorry, but we are all adults here..I believe. I gave him oral sex twice. I could help myself, but I didn't want to. My point is, sometimes we talk and other times he ignores me and I don't know why. What I want to know is, does he like me or not? Is he in it for the sex? He doesn't like people in his business, so maybe that's the problem. I'm not sure. I just know that I like him a lot and want to date him, but he is wishy washy. Sometimes he texts me, at other times he doesn't. I told him how I felt, but he never says anything about it. I am not sure if he even cares. But if he didn't care, he wouldn't talk to me at all right? I don't know what to think. I want to know what is going on inside his head. At work, he stares at me like he wants me....but he never makes an attempt to really get to know me. I don't want to keep telling him how I feel and wind up making myself look stupid. I don't know what else to do. He's everything I have ever wanted in a man. I feel like he is so far out of my reach. What do I do? Thanks.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    I never knew that being overly mysterious (No data available in IT terms), and being wishy washy, are traits that a girl would like. I don't think you like him. Because, based on what's being posted here, there is nothing to like about him. From what I can tell, he's got enough or maybe even all the quirks that makes him unique. But there's nothing that would indicate that he has enough characteristics to be a boyfriend. Maybe a boy toy, but nothing more serious. If I compare him to an an explosive, he'd be a nitroglycerin, not a dynamite.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Sometimes guys really are only in it because of the sex. From the sound of it, he is too. Its not the answer you want to hear but that is my guess.

Wow. He's living the dream. He does absolutely nothing to get you, neglects you, and you blow him twice. Is this some weird, self-loathing phase you're going through or are you always so bad to yourself?

I don't like the way this is turning out at all. What his part in all this is doesn't really matter. What the hell are you doing to yourself? Take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself if you deserve to be treated like that.
    Spammer Spanker

If you keep blowing him, he'll eventually love you.

He likes you enough and for you to give him a blow, but he doesn't like you enough and to want a relationship obviously.

If you blew him in the hopes of getting a relationship out of him, then you were wrong. Doesn't work that way.

He probably just views you as being 'that girl who blows me sometimes'. And the girl who is willing to blow him, despite how he treats her.

Guys are like dogs "LITTERALLY". You reward them when they are being good and act a certain way. He will continue to act that way to get what he wants. If you reward him for acting standoffish and distant then he will continue to be standoffish and distant. Maybe back off a bit. See if he is still interested. If he does something good or in the right direction then reward him. If not then act cold. He will get the picture.