+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't sleep because of a girl HELP

Can't sleep because of a girl HELP

i recently haven't been able to sleep well because i developed a strong feeling for a girl, it got to the stage where i had to type to my laptop asking it for advice because i didn't know who else to talk to. this below is the conversation i had with my laptop and i believe it would explain my situation better.

Love, what is the true definition of love? Is it this heavy feeling I have in my heart every time I think about her? Or is it how hearing her voice seems to put a smile on my face?
    I have never been a strong believer in true love and I doubted my ability to actually fall in love at this tender age, but for some reason this girl has set my theory on fire and dropped a nuke on it. This emotion that i am feeling i have no straight forward way of explaining it, i don’t know if I’m happy or sad about it, I can’t fall asleep because of it, it feels like a burden and like a blessing, makes me want to cry and makes me want to smile. I feel like my chest, my heart, my soul is not mine anymore, my chest feels like it’s going to implode, i have tried so many time to convince myself it’s just a phase you’ll soon get over her it’s just a crush but i feel like im lying to myself. Why her???
    She says the dumbest things lol she is an absolute douche, she eats soo slow, she likes food i would not touch with my toe, she punches me too much, she loves red things ( i hate red ) We are so different, she’s like balloon and im like door, balloons and door have ‘nothing’ in common but for strange reason all of this makes me want her more. She is oh so beautiful, she has such a bright smile, looking at her always reminds me the most beautiful night sky i have ever seen, that full moon with a majestic presence, those stars accompanying it and they all shone so hypnotizingly. I do not lack confidence when it comes to approaching a girl but i cannot seem to tell this particular girl how i feel, how hard is it to say erm.. i really like you, or maybe i have a strong feeling for you or why not even I LOVE YOU. I have attempted to tell her several times but i always chicken out and turn into my usual clowny self. Now that sixth form has ended i feel like i might never get a chance to tell her how i truly feel, not seeing her appears to make me love her more and more and it hurts so bad, i swear love is meant to be a wonderful feeling, this in a way kinda sucks. I not going to say she’s the girl of my dream coz frankly the girl of dream is Beyonce or Jessica Alba but little did i know it was gonna be a normal person that would captivates my soul, if i could punch my soul id kick its butt so bad. Damnn Love is tough on a brother, now what the hell do i do? Its 5am i still can’t sleep because i can’t get her out of my head, i need a way to fix this because i really really enjoy my sleep so Help.
    Erm... nothing?? Well anyway thx Acer aspire 5542 you’ve been an awesome listener.

It sounds like a girl you know really well. Is she aware of how you feel?

She is a friend but not a close friend. Im not sure, i've tried hinting but i don't know if thinks i was just messing around or being serious.

Well hinting and hoping that people catch on to what you are meaning, is never the best idea. You are best off making your feelings known and as soon as you can and because if you don't, some other guy may come along and snatch her away. Bet you never thought of that eh?

oh believe me i have, but i don't know how to approach her and i'm in a way scared about if she doesn't feel the same way, i guess thats my biggest fear. we went to the theatre yesterday with two other friends, and she insisted i sat next to her, im asking myself is she trying to tell me something or she just being her friendly self. I too scared of messing things up.

Maybe it's just a crush. I get very strong feelings for people quite easily and from personal experience, the feeling eventually fades. If she's not seeing anyone and you think the risk is worth taking, go for it, maybe she feels the same about you. Perhaps you have to feel her out first, see where she stands.

Quote Originally Posted by adedot View Post
    i recently haven't been able to sleep well because i developed a strong feeling for a girl, it got to the stage where i had to type to my laptop asking it for advice because i didn't know who else to talk to. this below is the conversation i had with my laptop and i believe it would explain my situation better.

Love, what is the true definition of love? Is it this heavy feeling I have in my heart every time I think about her? Or is it how hearing her voice seems to put a smile on my face?
    I have never been a strong believer in true love and I doubted my ability to actually fall in love at this tender age, but for some reason this girl has set my theory on fire and dropped a nuke on it. This emotion that i am feeling i have no straight forward way of explaining it, i don’t know if I’m happy or sad about it, I can’t fall asleep because of it, it feels like a burden and like a blessing, makes me want to cry and makes me want to smile. I feel like my chest, my heart, my soul is not mine anymore, my chest feels like it’s going to implode, i have tried so many time to convince myself it’s just a phase you’ll soon get over her it’s just a crush but i feel like im lying to myself. Why her???
    She says the dumbest things lol she is an absolute douche, she eats soo slow, she likes food i would not touch with my toe, she punches me too much, she loves red things ( i hate red ) We are so different, she’s like balloon and im like door, balloons and door have ‘nothing’ in common but for strange reason all of this makes me want her more. She is oh so beautiful, she has such a bright smile, looking at her always reminds me the most beautiful night sky i have ever seen, that full moon with a majestic presence, those stars accompanying it and they all shone so hypnotizingly. I do not lack confidence when it comes to approaching a girl but i cannot seem to tell this particular girl how i feel, how hard is it to say erm.. i really like you, or maybe i have a strong feeling for you or why not even I LOVE YOU. I have attempted to tell her several times but i always chicken out and turn into my usual clowny self. Now that sixth form has ended i feel like i might never get a chance to tell her how i truly feel, not seeing her appears to make me love her more and more and it hurts so bad, i swear love is meant to be a wonderful feeling, this in a way kinda sucks. I not going to say she’s the girl of my dream coz frankly the girl of dream is Beyonce or Jessica Alba but little did i know it was gonna be a normal person that would captivates my soul, if i could punch my soul id kick its butt so bad. Damnn Love is tough on a brother, now what the hell do i do? Its 5am i still can’t sleep because i can’t get her out of my head, i need a way to fix this because i really really enjoy my sleep so Help.
    Erm... nothing?? Well anyway thx Acer aspire 5542 you’ve been an awesome listener.
    Ask her out, hang out with her (and not her friends) and see what happens, good luck, the punching you too much is a good thing, she is showing that she is comfortable with you and it is flirting, I will say that this crush will pass, they always do, at least in my experience.