+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dont know what to do?

dont know what to do?

Hi all, I am new to this forum.

My problem is as follows.

Earlier this week my girlfriend told me that she thinks she is falling out of love with me. I confronted her about this and she told me its cause shes got a crush on her gym instructor. She has told me that she would never and have never cheated on me.

Ever since she has told me this I just have this feeling that something aint right. I have asked her about it and she says that she is freaked out about getting married this year as her last marriage ended badly.

Im not sure what to do as I am finding myself being like a love sick puppy around her. I dont want to annoy her but I feel that if I dont that I am going to lose her. We have 2 kids together and I really dont want to lose her or the kids. She is my life and I would do anything for her and I have done everything I possibly can for her.

I love her to bits. I have sent her mails on facebook explaining how much I love her but she dont reply to them. I have asked her if everything is ok between us and she says that we are fine but I still get this feeling that something aint right.

What can I do??

Hey buddy,

I'm sure things will get better.

If you are sending her loads of love mail, you should back off a tiny bit and give her a bit of room.

It's good to show emotional love to a woman when it's a balance but you shouldn't be showing her more love than she is showing you, otherwise it's gonna drive her away.

This is probably why she is acting like this.

Give us some more details. How old are you? How long have you been together for?

We'll do our best to help :-)

-Aydin

hi there, i am 30 she is 42, we been together 9 years. I really dont want to lose her as she is my life.

Female mid life crisis, maybe? Hopefully, she's just getting cold feet.
    Spammer Spanker

Do things to spark up things a little more. I think she needs more stimulation from you. Maybe, start doing things that turn her on more. Start improving yourself. Workout more. Become sexier. I don't know what you look like, but you might want to consider my advise. Wear better clothes? New haircut? Be more spontaneous? Plan random trips?
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

hi guys, thanks for all the advice, we had a chat and we have decided to give things a chance, just taking it slowly. She has said to me that she wants to be with me for life and that she loves me, maybe I am just being very paranoid.

We are going to spend some time together tonight watching a film and eating a home cooked meal.

I want to thankyou all from the bottom of my heart as she is the most important thing to me after the kids of course.

My life without her or the kids is not worth living but on the bright side she has told me that we are going to be ok.

Thanks again