+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love to feel boy's crotch by hand in crowded buses/trains.. Is it normal?

I love to feel boy's crotch by hand in crowded buses/trains.. Is it normal?

I'm a girl at 22 and I love to feel boy's crotch by hand in crowded buses/trains without anybody else noticing....I was never been in trouble yet...Some times boys move away and take it as accident...but other times boy keep same position and even press more!!! I dont know if they know i do it on purpose...Anyway that feeling of his boner make me really horny... Is it normal for other girls also?

nice. iv never met any of your type on sydney buses/trains.

Is the poster a troll?????

Anyway...intersting female behaviour I've never heard of...I can understand the thrill of it but I'm amazed at your risk taking!

Whatver fantasy we girls harbour we owe it to ourselves to be extremely careful with what we do in public places...you never know who is out there and for all you know one day you might indulge with the wrong guy...

Anyway not judging you but be safe...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

at my gym class once, this girl touched my penis when we were playing basketball, she even squeezed it so she clearly did it on purpose. Unfortunatly i was just a shy middle eastern boy then and i didn't do any thing after that.

I think you should keep your hands to yourself and quit touching people that have not given you permission to touch them.

It would be like some man walking over to me and fondling my breasts. I'd slap his face and have him arrested.

Just because you are a female, is no reason for you to be excused from this behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_weasel View Post
    I'm a girl at 22 and I love to feel boy's crotch by hand in crowded buses/trains without anybody else noticing....I was never been in trouble yet...Some times boys move away and take it as accident...but other times boy keep same position and even press more!!! I dont know if they know i do it on purpose...Anyway that feeling of his boner make me really horny... Is it normal for other girls also?
    Assuming you're not a troll, you won't get any objections from me. No, ma'am.

I wish all girls were that awesome

One time, a girl put my penis in her mouth and kept it there until I ejaculated.

Comparatively speaking, you're a prude.

^ are you sure it wasn't a dog?

lol, I can understand fantisising about that kind of thing, but actually DOING it is so brazen!! Um, I'd advise against it on the grounds of safety and general public decency.

Well one day the brazen beyatch might squeeze some guys dick and his gf is stood right behind her. lols

I guess some women are so desperate for a man and for a mans attention, they will stoop to anything.

Troll. Join date July 2010. 1 post (this one). TROLL.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...