+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girlfriend wants to use condoms again

girlfriend wants to use condoms again

Hello,

I've been with my girlfriend for about two months and in the last month we stopped using condoms.
    Now, she suddenly calls me and tells me to buy some condoms.
    I ask her why, and she replies "because she wants me to cum in her".

I find it kinda odd , and i want to know what other people think about this.
    The thing is, I have been away to a festival on the weekend. Is she worried that i might have fooled around there?
    Or maybe she's fooled around while i was away and thinks she might have got an std or something?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by kaern; 26-07-10 at 09:22 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she is just worried she might get pregnant?

You guys should have been using condoms, anyway. Just go get some.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

that seems to be plausible, but if she didn't say anything about that for a month or so, why the sudden worry?

-D- is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Maybe she just wants to use condoms again?
    I've been thinking about asking my boyfriend to start using them again, too. Just makes me feel safer about not getting pregnant.

Maybe someone talked some sense into her. Having sex without one is insane unless you're actually trying to have kids or if you're in a very stable, long-term relationship. Two months in, you shouldn't even think about going without.
    Spammer Spanker

She's worried you are fooling around....yet in another thread you state that she has said you could sleep around with other females.

WTF?

Sounds like a fruitcake to me.

Is she on birth control? Are you crazy? You've only been dating her for 2 months and you're willing to risk having a baby with her. -_-

Pulling out is NOT a form of birth control by the way.

You should also entertain the fact that she contracted some form of VD and doesn't want you to find out/catch it.
    Last edited by LailaK; 26-07-10 at 11:37 PM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wrap your penis up.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    She's worried you are fooling around....yet in another thread you state that she has said you could sleep around with other females.

WTF?

Sounds like a fruitcake to me.
    well, as you might have noticed , i don't really believe that she really means that. + by telling me that i can, maybe she assumes that i did that without a condom and that i might get something.

umm, and what do you mean by fruitcake?

Like everyone else said, you shouldn't be risking an unwanted pregnancy...have you NO brains???

And secxondly, I agree with Laila, perhaps she has a sexual disease and is afraid she passes it on.

Or perhaps she doesn't trust you and thinks she might get something off you.

What a wonderful relationship you seem to have.

Seriously, who the hell has unprotected sex after being with someone for a single month? that's just dumb.

thank her for wanting to be safe and rubber up! maybe it makes her feel safer when you sleep together and it may mean that she'll enjoy it all even more.

I'm assuming that she was on the pill, because it would be reckless to otherwise have unprotected sex so early in a relationship. Based on this and your other thread, I think that your girlfriend is cheating on you and also caught a disease. She wants you to have sex with other women so you won't be as angry when you find out she has been having sex with other guys. And she wants you to wear a condom so you won't catch what she has and then get mad about that. Maybe you two would be better off as Friends With Benefits (and condoms).
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I'm assuming that she was on the pill, because it would be reckless to otherwise have unprotected sex so early in a relationship. Based on this and your other thread, I think that your girlfriend is cheating on you and also caught a disease. She wants you to have sex with other women so you won't be as angry when you find out she has been having sex with other guys. And she wants you to wear a condom so you won't catch what she has and then get mad about that. Maybe you two would be better off as Friends With Benefits (and condoms).
    haha agreed!

umm, she didn't insist on wearing a condom. as in, i told her i had none on me so i would see her reaction and she was "oh well, without then" . But i wore one, and she got very irritated from it. I don't think she was faking it, so why would she suddenly get irritated from the condom?

On one separate occasion she got the same, but from a minty condom. This was a classic one, Durex, that we used to use all the time before and there was no problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast