+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girlfriend doest like condoms!

girlfriend doest like condoms!

ok well like the title says, my girlfriend does not like condoms. she LOVES sex when i dont wear one but she gets little to no pleasure when i use one. i dont know what to do. she hasnt been on birth control for about a year also. shes scared to go and get back on birthcontrol because shes terrified of gettin blood work done because she's afraid of needles. what should i do? i want to please her but im not gonna take stupid risks that could end up gettin her pregnant.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like that is what she is hoping for. (pregnancy)

Be careful with this one. I have NEVER heard of a woman getting no pleasure with a condom. The feeling is virtually indistinguishable for us.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

no i very much doubt that she wants to get pregnant. we had one scare a while back that ended in a very VERY early misscariage. ive never seen anyone that terrified when she found out she could be pregnant. i swear she cried for two days straight. plus, when we do it with out a condom, which is usually while shes on her period anyway, i pull out. if she was really tryin to get pregnant, i think she'd try and convince me not to pull out.

King Zarathu Guest
    Heh vashti said it before I had the chance. She is hoping for pregnancy so that she can force you to be with her, making her a typical lazyass housewife who does nothing but sit on her ass all day. Sorry bud, but it sounds to me like she's one of those women out there just to **** you--over.

Z you really should read the entire thread before you add your one cent.

~Blix

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Blood work to get on the pill? I never heard of that! Usually you just go for a pap and then ask your dr. for a prescription...

Even so......the pain of a needle for a few sec is alot less painful then actual childbirth!

Even if she is making you pull out....the possibility of getting pregnant is still there.. and YES even when shes on her period! Honestly yeah sex is awesome without a condom....but if you think about it....its not worth the consequences of what could happen when your not ready...

Put your foot down....or prepare to raise a child for the next 18 yrs...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Sounds like my second girlfriend of the 9th grade. She wanted me to stretch her hymen out or something. So she could wear tampons. She swore I would not come and she could pull out before I came. Well of course that doesn’t happen. I orgasm then after she pretends like nothing went in there. When she finds out she was pregnant she was acting like she was all surprised. So don’t let her get you into one of those situations either. First its the condom thing. Then its her secondary stage plan! Walla pregnancy in the end.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfMyOwn
    Sounds like my second girlfriend of the 9th grade. She wanted me to stretch her hymen out or something. So she could wear tampons. She swore I would not come and she could pull out before I came. Well of course that doesn’t happen. I orgasm then after she pretends like nothing went in there. When she finds out she was pregnant she was acting like she was all surprised. So don’t let her get you into one of those situations either. First its the condom thing. Then its her secondary stage plan! Walla pregnancy in the end.

WTF?!?! You actually stuck it in her just to stretch her out so tampons work??!?!
    Man, thats messed up..... Couldn't she have used a toy or something?

And you went along with it?? Ok, I know how guys want to get it on but geez...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman8527
    she hasnt been on birth control for about a year also. shes scared to go and get back on birthcontrol because shes terrified of gettin blood work done because she's afraid of needles.
    I just recently asked to go on the pill (last week) and no needles were involved they just check your blood pressure, weigh you and ask questions, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    WTF?!?! You actually stuck it in her just to stretch her out so tampons work??!?!
    Man, thats messed up..... Couldn't she have used a toy or something?

And you went along with it?? Ok, I know how guys want to get it on but geez...
    I am very sure it was just a excuse to get me to do it to her. Cause I talked about how I wanted to wait to have sex when I was married. So she had to trick me into it some how. So I was dumb enough to fall for it lol. I guess I wanted to wait cause of my previous relationship only a few months before this might be pissed too add to it. So in other words she tricked me into it. But me and the new girl fell in love. Even though she tricked me into it. But that wasn’t end of story. Lets just say it didn’t work out either.

This is the funniest thread I've read all week
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Basically you are saying that you want to have sex with no protection on either ends without getting pregnant. The only thing to do is for your gf to go on the pill, I don't think there are needles involved, just check first. Otherwise you do have a high risk of getting her pregnant.

First of all, don't take advice from 15 year olds
    still, I don't know how you responded to her being pregnant but there's a good chance she wants to have a child and was upset with you're view on the situation.
    If you acted like it was something bad while she wanted to have a child she could be very hurt. then again, don't take advice from 15 year olds
    Visio Ego Est Visio Dei

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    needles?? there is always the pill. the options are limitless.. c'mon now.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

theres the patch, the nuva ring, depo, iuds, female condoms, make condoms etc......
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast