+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Some Help Please

oh sorry it was her best mate who txted. and yeah, youre doing it through someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    tbh i think the fact that she txted you kinda initially is worth something. go along with it but be wary, as you know you have to be.
    Yes, but more the fact that she texted the best friend straight after and asked for my mailing address, she know she is in the wrong, I feel that she is punishing me for something, not sure what and I don't care, I just want my I-Pod back, as it was a gift.

yeah i think youre just able to go with the flow now. enjoy the fact that you weren't a complete childish idiot like her (Y)
    on a lighter note, get your ipod engraved to stop her coming back for it and claiming it as hers

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    yeah i think youre just able to go with the flow now. enjoy the fact that you weren't a complete childish idiot like her (Y)
    on a lighter note, get your ipod engraved to stop her coming back for it and claiming it as hers
    Haha that is a good idea, well I lent her the I-Pod and she was going to pay me for it, oh hell no Kitty, I am not playing her dumb games, that is what she wanted for me to do, to get mad and pissy at her, but once I get my I-Pod back, she is gone out of my life forever.
    Last edited by doesntcompute; 27-07-10 at 10:14 PM.

yay oh im so happy things worked out for you. keep me updated!

I will do that and thanks again for your replies

Wow, this girl needs some serious help, now she is lying to my good friend and using the I can't come out with you because I am broke because she has to pay me back stuff excuse and I haven't seen a thing, the friend is getting annoyed, I would be too, this girl has some serious issues and should take a good look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by doesntcompute View Post
    Wow, this girl needs some serious help, now she is lying to my good friend and using the I can't come out with you because I am broke because she has to pay me back stuff excuse and I haven't seen a thing, the friend is getting annoyed, I would be too, this girl has some serious issues and should take a good look in the mirror.
    and she just replied to an e-mail I sent well over a week ago, with the hilarious, I told you I would send it out (and pigs may fly? lol) and I don't want you anywhere near me at the moment...what makes this crackhead loser think I want to be near her? she is a joke, her best friend won't take her texts anymore and this isn't the first guy she has done something like this too, sad really.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12