+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Help Please

Need Some Help Please

Okay, first of all I am sorry if this is not the right thread, but I really need some help, because I fear I may return to heavy depression over some situations that have happened and I really do not want that, depression isn't fun at all.

Here is what happened, a girl I have known for a few years, moved down to my city and we started hanging out and I got her a gig (she is an MC) alongside me and an international act, we spent a lot of time hanging out, listening to music, teaching her about music and things, watching DVDs, drinking etc, we also went out to dinner and I enjoyed her company, but I did not once make a move on her or show interest in her that way.

I enjoyed being friends with her and she told me she had a boyfriend, so anyway a situation happened with this crackhead loser we both know and things changed, I (stupidly) lent her some DVD's, CD's and an I-Pod which she said she would pay me for, I stupidly trusted her and she would say she was coming over and would cancel me on so many times, so I told her I was annoyed about it and that it wasn't fair and that I had been very patient, she rang me last week and we sorted that out and she told me she had Family issues and that she was broke, I accepted that and as I was drunk, I sent a text to my good friend and said to him, "she said she is really sorry, but since the gig, some people have changed on her, I don't understand man, some people are just wack (meaning not good) and I accidentally sent to her, she said that I was snapped and that it broke her heart.

BUT I wasn't talking about her and I was talking about the people that changed on her, I tried to explain this and I told her, you know that I have been nothing but straight up with you and that my word is legit...she wouldn't buy it, I politely asked for my stuff back in a message at Facebook and told her that I was amazed that it had come to this and she said "save it for the next dumb b---h" and that she would send my stuff in the post, she also blocked me at Facebook, her best friend, who she hasn't contacted for weeks, said that she was being over dramatic and she wasn't sure what was going on with her.

I would like to know, is there any way to remedy this situation? she can't have been a close friend, if she didn't take my word to be honest, I have sent her an e-mail to her and asked for my I-Pod back as it was a gift, I have taken the DVDs and CD's and money as a loss, why is she being like this?

I didn't do anything wrong did I? and I was nothing but good to her, perhaps that was my problem? I was to good to her and she abused that generosity?...the thing that annoys me the most is that we all know the same people and people have been talking, it's a messed up situation and a pain in the a--.

Any advice or help is greatly appreciated, I have asked some friends, but they don't know the answer and I am sure they get sick of it, so I don't bring it up anymore.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Here is something I forgot to mention, I bought her a ticket to one of her favourite artists show's a few months back, but I also got her best friend into the gig as well, this girl actually flirted with me and gave me the glad eye, but I felt uncomfortable in front of her best friend, because she has been a really good friend to me and to be honest, I wasn't interested as she has been out with a couple of guys I know and respect.

Anyone please?

maaan this is confusing. if you have some of the same mates, maybe talk to them and ask them to meet up with you with this girl too so that you can talk to her and stuff should be calmer and shes less likely to storm off. you could then all go to hers to get your ipod. even better get one of your mates to talk to her, she gives them the ipod and they pass it on to you so she can't accuse you of anything and theres someone to distance you in between. hope this helps.

Thank you
    kitkitkitty

she has me blocked at Facebook, won't return my e-mails and has not contacted her best friend who texts and calls her a lot, for the past few weeks, what is wrong with this girl, why was she so keen to jump to the wrong conclusion about me and how is not giving my stuff back and not talking me going to help matters at all?

I already have a couple of people she knows involved, but I fear it might get out of hand and is just really immature if you ask me, how is it my fault that she wouldn't belive my word, she chose to believe what she did, others say it was her out of not paying me back the money she owes me, which I never made an issue over.

I have had a few true friends offer me a ride to go out and see her and they are fed up with her.
    Last edited by doesntcompute; 26-07-10 at 09:40 PM.

yeah i don't get her. maybe she blew it slightly more out of proportion than needed so she didn't have to give your stuff back but idk. can you get an authority figure involved like your/her parents? it's out of order. also, do you think that she still has your ipod in particular, or maybe she's sold it?

I really don't know what goes on in her head to be honest kitty, this annoys me more than anything else, something is up with her and a good friend who doesn't like her warned me about her a while ago, I should have listened to him, but I am the kind of guy that gives some people the benefit of the doubt, I think she is messed up, a user, a liar and a backstabber and she is not who I thought she was at all and she is acting like a child to be honest, thanks a lot for your replies

well i hope you sort this out, id be pretty pissed if i were you. maybe you can just let it go and get a whole fresh start? if not then id get other people involved.....from what youve said you may need it for your own safety!

An old friend reckons I got played and punked, but if that is the case then what reason does she have to not contact her best friend?, I have heard that this girl has been hurt by a few people, but if you ask me with this kind of behaviour, she brings it on herself.

Thank you, maybe she might come around, but I don't think so sadly.

i do think she jumped to conclusions too quickly and needs to sort her head out. otherwise this hurt that comes from people is gona become even more self inflicted and thats not fair on you, her best mate or anyone else. keep in contact with her best mate and this crazy girl will soon realise that she can't cope without the people who care about her. but tbh she shouldnt be your problem but if you want your stuff back you have every right to badger her now and again. idk how old you both are but if she lives with her 'rents and its not too far away you could go to hers when you know she won't be around and talk to her mum/ dad.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    i do think she jumped to conclusions too quickly and needs to sort her head out. otherwise this hurt that comes from people is gona become even more self inflicted and thats not fair on you, her best mate or anyone else. keep in contact with her best mate and this crazy girl will soon realise that she can't cope without the people who care about her. but tbh she shouldnt be your problem but if you want your stuff back you have every right to badger her now and again. idk how old you both are but if she lives with her 'rents and its not too far away you could go to hers when you know she won't be around and talk to her mum/ dad.
    Thanks, we are both Adults, she is in her late 20's and I am in my mid 30's, and I found out that she deleted her Facebook account, I didn't want to get the best friend involved as she is a good friend of mine too and it 's not fair on her, but I am going to get her address and go around with some people.

I don't want to contact her, I mean I have she doesn't reply to her e-mails and I have nothing to say to her, I didn't do anything wrong, I was too good to her and she shitted on me, she also proved that she was not a close or good friend by not taking my word or believing me, her best friend did and she doesn't understand what is up with her either.

Really appreciate your comments and insight kitty
    Last edited by doesntcompute; 27-07-10 at 01:03 AM.

ok well good luck and if you go round, bring a few girls so you don't look too threatening or she may start using that against you. and you really don't need that!

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    ok well good luck and if you go round, bring a few girls so you don't look too threatening or she may start using that against you. and you really don't need that!
    Thanks Kitty...here is the Latest update, she really showed how odd and how much of child she is today, I got her number texted her and politely asked for my I-Pod back, her reply was "ew go away and don't ask M (best friend) for it either stalker" lol, that made me laugh, I didn't reply and then got a text 5 minutes and M asked for my mailing address and said that this girl, we will call her A wanted to send something to and it was important...breakthrough?

tbh i think the fact that she txted you kinda initially is worth something. go along with it but be wary, as you know you have to be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast