+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This crazy love sucks

This crazy love sucks

Have you ever loved somebody so much you could die. Forgive me for coming on strong but this is how i feel tonight, like i wont be the same again. My boken heart has bled for months and months, about 8 of them..

I dont want to go into details about the past and what happened but lets just say i have been very unlucky. My ex girl actualy has had a new boyfriend since we split about 8 months ago, and she broke up with him about 3 months ago.. now this evening as we are in contact again on a weekly basis i find that she has a new boyfriend, she has changed her facebook statues from "single" to "in a relationship" and i have no idea who this guy is. She lives 2 hours from me so i dont know who she is seeing ect, and off course.. i do want to her to be happy, very much, but it always hurts so much, i have'nt been the same since she left.

I do talk to other woman, and even ask them out sometimes, but its never the same...i feel like i'm going to live in the memory of her for a long long time...even years.. what the hell can i do now ..i'm lost

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    stop looking at her damned facebook.

Stop talking to her.

but i cant let go it seems... do i have to ?

she was the one who added me again, after her old boyfriend deleted me

Delete her from your facebook and move on! Don't you want to be with someone who makes you happy?
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

YES!!!!! You have to let her go...

Trust me, I've been EXACTLY where you are and the best thing you can do is go totally NO CONTACT and ignore her requests for contact, like I had to do.

It's been nearly 3 months for me and yeah, I still miss him, but not as much as I did. It does get easier.

the first step is the hardest but it'll get even harder the longer you hang around. and what for? move on with your life. im only young myself but ive learnt that some things you've just gotta let go of for the better.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

The sooner you delete her, the sooner you get over her, the sooner you move on, the sooner you are happy.
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

just delete her...stop contacting her....she is not serious in being in relationship...can't u see how easily she gets in relationship? go find someone who is willing to treat love seriously

I tried to tell myself that it'd be all well and good and I could keep the bridges open with my relationship. That was probably the worst 2 months of my life. Remove all contact to her from your life and it actually will make you start to forget and find enjoyment in life again. Just trust us and believe.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    And what do you gain by being her lovemonkey?
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest