+ Follow This Topic

Thread: LOVE sucks

LOVE sucks

Hello so i will start .. i know this girl for 8years gonna be 9 pretty soon and at the begining she was single yet we were only friends and i always loved her as a friend but then she got a boyfriend and i got these feelings for her that i love her and i am just so depressed because i see her everyday i hang out with her but mostly when they are together i just cant handle it anymore she is stuck in my head and i cant think about anything else than her ... i can even hardly sleep at night because she is stuck in my head they seem happy and i try to hide this problem because i dont wanna ruin this friendship yet i wanna be with her ... WHAT TO DO she is everything for me

advice? be selfish for once. You are an example of regretting what you never did and there's no one to blame but yourself. Think about yourself for once, you can tell her or you can just choose to move on and stop seeing her so much. And love? no this isn't love matey, this is infatuation on your part or perhaps jealousy.
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

Tell her how you feel, but only if you're willing to lose the friendship. Honestly, I think that you should cut the friendship off anyways. You're too into this girl.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, you're not friends anymore, don't fool yourself into thinking you are.

Thing is, if you ever bring it up, she'll try to dupe you into thinking you're both still friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Tell her how you feel, but only if you're willing to lose the friendship. Honestly, I think that you should cut the friendship off anyways. You're too into this girl.
    She has a boyfriend ... don't tell her ANYTHING!

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    She has a boyfriend ... don't tell her ANYTHING!

Carl.
    So what?

I used to feel the same way you do. But, if the relationship is strong, she's not going to end it because someone confessed their feelings. What if she had feelings for him but didn't do anything because she didn't think he was interested.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    So what?

I used to feel the same way you do. But, if the relationship is strong, she's not going to end it because someone confessed their feelings. What if she had feelings for him but didn't do anything because she didn't think he was interested.
    Cain, I admit it's a tough call ... but relationships are tough and fragile enough without interference from outside. What's the consequence if what you say is true? A blindsite attack on her new boyfriend? Worse yet, cheating??? Maybe the better thing to say is "I blew it when I had the chance" instead of "I blew up their relationship." What do you think?

Carl.