+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Temptation all around!!!!! LDR

Temptation all around!!!!! LDR

I love my girlfriend to bits, i really do. We've been together for 2 years now. She's been studying in the states for the past year, and she still has 3 years to go. She comes back for 2 months in the year. Ok here's the problem (pls don't judge me, i'm doing the best i can) - my girlfriend and i never do stuff, and by stuff i mean sexually. The furthest we've gone is kissing, nothing else. Shes saving herself for after marriage, which i have nothing against, in fact it makes me love her even more. The thing is, i myself have been staying in a hostel in university, and many many opportunities for me to cheat on my girlfriend have risen. I NEVER CHEATED!!! I haven't done anything sexually for 2 years, and all this temptation floating around is just killing me!!! i need help, i need to find the motivation to carry on this LDR. I love her so much, but this shit is driving me crazy!!!

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Find lots of hobby to get your mind off it.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Get neutered
    Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away.

You have a computer, and you have two hands. No more temptation. Alternatively, think of all those 'temptations' around you as nothing more than a bunch of simple minded, low lives who only want to satisfy their base drives, who have no ambitions, and will gladly tell their friends how small your ding dong is once they're finished with you. And imagine how filthy and how much bacteria exists in their mouths, and how much you do not want to stick anything in there. Again, no more temptation.

What? Are you all retarded or mentally insane?

You need to take off your pants right now and look at yourself in the mirror. If it's true that you do, in fact, have a penis with two or more testicles, you need to use them. Don't put your pants back on until you bring a girl back to your room.

Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    What? Are you all retarded or mentally insane?

You need to take off your pants right now and look at yourself in the mirror. If it's true that you do, in fact, have a penis with two or more testicles, you need to use them. Don't put your pants back on until you bring a girl back to your room.
    don't listen to this guy. he gives the craziest advice (doesn't mean i don't enjoy reading them! )

LDR's are complicated and considering there are 3yrs left? I don't mean ti be a pessimist but I don't think it will work out. it's a real long time and it's not like you guys see each other regularly.
    Anyway right now all you can do is keep busy. Get a new hobby, learn how to play a new instrument, learn another language! Focus on your studies, become a valedictorian!
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

The thing is, i'm not gonna get laid or even get close to it for the next 5-6 years if i stick with her. i dont know if i can take it guys!!!

Stop thinking with your dick...simples.

You should never have gotten in this 'relationsip' (if that's what you want to call it) in the first place...

As far as I'm concerned...your gfriend is still a stranger to you (with 2 months only seeing each other and 3 years to go lon distance)....sheesh..how can you sacrifice so much for someone so unknown to you at all levels...it's not like you're engaged for a couple years before marriage and get to spend week ends together at least...

Are you a monk? Are you stupid? Were you brainwashed to think you 'love' this woman?

Who is to say what bond you'll develop after marriage..;for all you know she won't like sex with you and you've signed for a lifetime of abstinence...

Cut your ties if you are strong enough...enjoy life and if God has plans for you you will be together again!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by piggywiggy View Post
    The thing is, i'm not gonna get laid or even get close to it for the next 5-6 years if i stick with her. i dont know if i can take it guys!!!
    If you're having these feelings NOW you won't make it sorry bud. Let the virgin go find another virgin.