+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy is it to get a woman pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
    mate i didnt say i was a good guy about nailing a married women but she should not insult me and my post simple as that! and yeah i do think she is stupid if you where to put up a thread i wouldent come and say your a lier and your looking for attention because i dont know you! Dont post anythink on my threads if you guys cant even act your age , telling a younger guy he's lying and looking for attention
    I hate to break it to you but you put your business out there online you should expect to hear the opinions of others....welcome to the internet. And you haven't been around here that long...I've read enough post by azure to assure you she isn't stupid....she is however honest and won't worry about hurting your feelings. You just didn't like what she had to say.

If you want an honest answer to your question. You are 'stupid' for not realizing that it only takes one time to get a woman pregnant if everything times out right and fertility in both parties is good. Tell her to go get the morning after pill...plan B if there is that big of a concern.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I hate to break it to you but you put your business out there online you should expect to hear the opinions of others....welcome to the internet. And you haven't been around here that long...I've read enough post by azure to assure you she isn't stupid....she is however honest and won't worry about hurting your feelings. You just didn't like what she had to say.

If you want an honest answer to your question. You are 'stupid' for not realizing that it only takes one time to get a woman pregnant if everything times out right and fertility in both parties is good. Tell her to go get the morning after pill...plan B if there is that big of a concern.
    This is a place where you come and put your buissness online and that wasent a opinion that was a insult open your eyes mate stop trying to defend her otherwise your stupid too mate now fuk off and dont post of my thread asshole!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is an open forum, therefore anyone can post, if you dont like what someone has to say then either block them, or better still, dont post.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

This is a place where you come and put your buissness online and that wasent a opinion that was a insult open your eyes mate stop trying to defend her otherwise your stupid too mate now fuk off and dont post of my thread asshole!
    I'm afraid qwerty is right...its kinda the way things work...and as for your statement...opinions can be insulting....insults can be opinions...are you really this simple minded or do you just enjoy giving the appearance of being such?
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

I'm afraid qwerty is right...its kinda the way things work...and as for your statement...opinions can be insulting....insults can be opinions...are you really this simple minded or do you just enjoy giving the appearance of being such?
    Dude seriouslly FUK OFF!! your pissing me off now & your getting boring now I bet your one of those guys who sits on the computer allday and dosent do shit allday your pathetic mate and annoying!

Dude seriouslly FUK OFF!! your pissing me off now & your getting boring now I bet your one of those guys who sits on the computer allday and dosent do shit allday your pathetic mate and annoying!
    Actually I'm a ranch manager, I work with horses and cattle....I'm on my lunch break at the moment. I'm sure your enthralled by that glimpse into my life. Truly you don't have to respond to me if you don't want to....if I'm boring you....more than anything else you are entertaining me. I've decided I don't like you and I'm obviously pissing you off.

So question...does it take that much effort to type correctly? Seriously is misspelled, all day is two words, and doesn't is a conjunction and therefore has a ' in it...I assume you mispelled **** on purpose so it would show up...but I could be wrong...you know there is a "c" in it right?
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

It's a lot easier to get herpes from some random milf than it is to get her pregnant. What the hell were you thinking? you sound like you have a pretty good relationship with your own dick, so be a pal next time and don't endanger him by shoving him into strange places without anything on.
    Spammer Spanker

Actually I'm a ranch manager, I work with horses and cattle....I'm on my lunch break at the moment. I'm sure your enthralled by that glimpse into my life. Truly you don't have to respond to me if you don't want to....if I'm boring you....more than anything else you are entertaining me. I've decided I don't like you and I'm obviously pissing you off.

So question...does it take that much effort to type correctly? Seriously is misspelled, all day is two words, and doesn't is a conjunction and therefore has a ' in it...I assume you mispelled **** on purpose so it would show up...but I could be wrong...you know there is a "c" in it right?
    Hahahaha your a ****ing joke and dont worry about my spelling mate im from the UK we invented the fukin language go play with your cattle and horses

Hahahaha your a ****ing joke and dont worry about my spelling mate im from the UK we invented the fukin language go play with your cattle and horses
    I can't even begin to point how much is wrong with this sentence.

DeW can I play with your horsies?

Didn't really invent it...it actually came together from a mix of cultures and languages...it is quite a bastard language and like most languages it evolved more than it was created. I'm glad your beginning to find the humor though....there is hope for you yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I can't even begin to point how much is wrong with this sentence.

DeW can I play with your horsies?
    Absolutely....we only keep Arabians, they have their own sort of temperament as I'm sure you've heard. Some people call them crazy. They aren't that bad though....if your ever in the Muncie, Indiana area you should stop by and do some trail riding. We have an awesome woods with some trails cut.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Absolutely....we only keep Arabians, they have their own sort of temperament as I'm sure you've heard. Some people call them crazy. They aren't that bad though....if your ever in the Muncie, Indiana area you should stop by and do some trail riding. We have an awesome woods with some trails cut.
    I adore Arabians. Their fiery temperaments and unique confirmation are what fascinate me the most.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You must be really hot to make her just jump you like that. Or, she must be a really bored slut. In which case, I wonder how many other studs she's done this month and how many STDs she's got.

Or maybe she's dying of some dread disease and just wanted one last ride of the young buck.

You decide.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gave Jinxx an infraction, hopefully it will calm him down
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Don't worry Jinx, you're in the clear for sure. Looking at your posts, it is evident that you are ****en stupid. If this is an indicator for the possible genetic make up of your sperm, their is no way in hell she is getting pregnant.

fo shizzle brah, yo in da cleer, aaightt... peec out.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sins View Post
    Don't worry Jinx, you're in the clear for sure. Looking at your posts, it is evident that you are ****en stupid. If this is an indicator for the possible genetic make up of your sperm, their is no way in hell she is getting pregnant.

fo shizzle brah, yo in da cleer, aaightt... peec out.
    I am currently picturing a huge mass of sperm converging in attempt to fertilize one another. I needed to laugh. Thanks

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast