+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How and would you have Introduced yourself?

How and would you have Introduced yourself?

I saw this Absolutely gorgeous girl in the grocery store but for some reason i couldn't bring myself to say something to her and i still regret it. For all you girls or guys out there who have stories about being talked to in random places like the grocery store or the mall etc. please share or if you think it's weird to be talked to in places like grocery stores or uncomfortable share your opinion or if you think you know something funny,witty, or sweet I could have said please share.

Oh. And Hello I'm new to this website so i hope i get to know quite a few of you ^_^

Someone asked a similar question not long ago. I'm sure if you dig through the site you could excavate the thread...

Anyway difficult to answer this one as I don't think what you 'd say matters..I think it is more important that whatever you say (as long as it's not rude) you say it natutally and without looking creepy or needy...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

The first twenty seconds of this: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF8soqX_6kw[/url]

Okay, so maybe not.