+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Physiological trash can?

Physiological trash can?

Ok, i took the privilige of creating an account just for this certain occation.
    Im relatively new to this, but i've got nowhere else to turn,
    since the inhabitants of this god forsaken town in the middle of Norway seems to
    be put together by a bunch of lunatics that can't n tell their ass from their elbow.

Here's the problem.

Some time ago i met this girl that came all the way from Ukraine.
    As time passed i we became close friends(heard this one before?)
    Anyway, i fell completley in love with this girl, and untill just recently i had kept my feelings hidden.
    Then one day, about 3 months ago i confessed my love to her.
    She took it very nice at first, but didn't give me any real answer untill the next day, then she began lining crazy reasons for us not being together, and to just keep it in the friend zone.

Stupid as i was, i accepted the "offer" of being just friends, this turned out to be something i would live to regret.
    This "just friend" thing went on fine for a while, untill she began talking to me about all her problems, her crushes and all that other shit(pardon my french). I really don't give a flying **** anymore about who she wants to date and all that, all i ever hear is poor me, im so sad, buhuuu... and it's getting on my nerves. Generaly speaking, im doing all the things that a boyfriend should do, exept for the good stuff...(you know what im talking about) and it's driving me insane.

This summer she went home to Ukraine, this left me with some breathing space(and boy was it good)
    I managed to get my emotions in check and forget about her.

Then all hell breaks loose again when she comes home from Ukriane, this was about a week ago.
    We went to a local Nightclub together and grabbed a couple of drinks, and guess what happens?
    She" accidentaly" meets another ******* Ukrainian and goes off with him, leaving me to rot in that sweaty hell hole alone.
    I called a taxi and went straight home without saying anything. (this was yesterday)

The question is, what should i do? it seems like she's using me as her physological trash can, dumping all her problems and then dissapearing whenever something better comes around.

I really like this girl, but she's hurting me far to bad, and i don't even think she's realizing it.

I know this seems like puppy love, and it probably is, i just need some advice on what to to since i can't bear to live with this anymore.

-Bob

Ps: Please excuse my English

It's pretty obvious that you know what you need to do, bob.
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Get rid of her, obviously. She isn't interested in you romantically, and you aren't interested in her platonically. Just cut contact.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I have to laugh at the Physiological trash can bit, though. Made me think of gym class in high school. Psychological is what you mean.
    I'm not good at beating around the bush or sugar-coating things. My responses are never personal vendetta's on your emotional state. It is what it is, whether you choose to accept it or not. <3

Thanks for the quick reply

Guess your right, but it's kinda hard having to do something that extreme,
    she does not have a lot of friends here in Norway and she has talked about suicide.
    Disdurbing isn't it? She's got a roof over her head, food, clothes and all her material needs are satisfied and still she acts like this.

Hahaha, yeah, sorry about that one.(We Norwegians you know)
    That made me crank up pretty bad too.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Here in N.America we call this being her 'emotional tampon'. Same thing as psych trashcan.

We get this type of question a lot. You already know what to do. No contact. She's not into you and you are just going to get shredded if you keep pretending to be her friend.

BTW, kudos to you for actually fessing your feelings to her. THAT is something we don't see as often. You got balls. Too bad she can't appreciate it. Find someone else who will.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Oh right Emotional Tampon! Yeah its a sucky place to be :/

Thanks everybody, it's good to be greeted by such nice people, considering this is my first time ever posting on a forum. : )

lol yer i see it like this.... imagine you went for a job interview and after a good interview the person conduting the interview said " yer you did pretty well in that interview but however im sorry you didnt get the job......but you know is it ok if we stay in contact and i can call you to complain about the guy i did give the job to and tell you how about the things he does wrong and how he doesnt appreciate the job and i should sack him and find a new employee?"

no, no its not ok SEEYA! lol :-)

Find another love interest real quick!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.