+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: A guy I admired got rough in bed...

Mishanya, apparently you can't read, so try again:

Let's look at the facts:

1. None of us were there.
    2. NONE of us know and can be sure of what really happened.
    3. He wasn't here to defend himself - we haven't heard his side of the story.
    4. He could be innocent.
    5. Have you seen what you look like during sex? It could be a scary sight to someone else.

It's better not to punish someone who's done wrong, then to punish someone who is innocent.

Trust me you wouldn't want people like yourself judging you.

Alright, I infracted this joker, hopefully this will calm him/her/it down

Nov13, keep going the way you're going and you're going to earn yourself a ban
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

You are weak. You can't win an argument so you ban people. I didn't even use profanity.

Some of the women here are more manly than you.
    Last edited by nov13; 22-08-10 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nov13 View Post
    First off it wasn't proper for you to jump in bed with him.

Did he hurt you, just scare you, or both? Do his intentions matter to you? Meaning if he didn't mean to scare you or hurt you, would you still feel bad about it. Was he forcing you to have sex with him? Did he realize he was hurting you? It is possible he didn't realize he scared you like that? He was laughing and even told you he didn't think it was a big deal. It looks like you are about to accuse him of rape. If he meant to hurt and scare you, then definitely tell your father, but if he didn't mean it do that you should realize you can ruin his life if they misunderstand this as rape. I'm surprised vashty didn't already call him a rapist. She is ready to burn him at the stake without even wondering could he not have mean it. I do not agree with all the guilty before proven innocent mentality.

Why is everyone so quick to condemn the guy before even knowing his intentions. This was consensual sex. It's easy to throw stones at someone else, you don't feel any of the pain.
    He grabbed her by the neck in a threatening manner. Would you like it if somebody did that to you? Or your mother or your sister? That's bad enough. He was a stupid pyscho to pull that crap with her, given that he worked with her brothers and for her dad. If I had been one of her brothers, I would have put him in the hospital.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are weak. You can't win an argument so you ban people.
    No baby girl, that's power.

To nov13, I kinda responded to you on page three how I knew that he knew what he was doing was wrong... You kinda skipped over me never acknowledged my explanation at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    As a conclusion to this memorable episode in the OP's life, I just want to say that I am developing a strong bond to this forum and the core of its members...

I find people generally caring and I'm amazed of all the good advice provided here with no agenda other than helping and supporting.

okay there will always be people trying to ruin it or just plain stupid people (they will recognise themselves on this thread I'm sure) but overall what an extraodinary crowd...
    oh also, I completely agree with you, I was surprised and glad to happen upon this place. I was pretty shaky about what to do. I felt alot of guilt and shame for the bad choices I made that landed me in the situation in the first place even though I knew what I had experienced and I really feel i could have gone a different route without hearing other people say what they did, really good people here .
    Last edited by Bellaveev; 22-08-10 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You know what? You can call me an asshole for saying this, but sometimes a woman just needs a good pounding in bed before she finally comes to her senses.
    I agree some women need a good pounding in the sack. I'm one of them, but to be choked while my man is laughing at me isn't cool. I would want my man to ask me if he could get super rough too. This creep didn't. He just grabbed her and saw her struggling and laughed at her.

@nov 13
    yes it wasn't right on her part to sleep with him, and she knows it and she's ashamed of it. secondly if he really didn't mean to hurt her, he would have consoled her afterwards. any normal thinking man would have done so. that ass even had the nerve to threaten her in her own house. how can you possibly be taking his side??
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Let's look at the facts:

4. He could be innocent.
    5. Have you seen what you look like during sex? It could be a scary sight to someone else.

It's better not to punish someone who's done wrong, then to punish someone who is innocent.

when we give advice to people, we don't know the opposing side and we are never there. yet we give our advice based on what the OP says. We will assume everything she said is true as there is no reason to lie in a site where no one knows who you are. And its not like they beat him up or put him in jail. she wasn't comfortable and they had to get rid of him. you're just weird
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Let's look at the facts:

4. He could be innocent.

You don't seem to understand the entire concept of this forum. We are giving each other advice, and since we aren't personally acquainted, the advice is impartial. Of course, the person posing the question should try to be open and honest, so we can give relevant advice. If the person withholds important information, she will need to take that in account when reading our advice.

So, with regard to your points, keeping in mind that our intent is to give the OP advice about her situation:

1. Irrelevant. The OP was there, and she knows what happened, and has summarized the situation for us.
    2. Irrelevant.
    3. Irrelevant. He is not the one seeking our advice.
    4. Could be, but for purposes of this advice forum, that is also irrelevant. The OP knows what happened, and is seeking advice.
    5. Extremely irrelevant.

We're not here to punish anybody. That falls far outside the scope of this forum and also the current capabilities of the internet.

But if you keep it up with the inane remarks and the juvenile insults, you may get banned. And you will certainly be ignored.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's gone, Vince... pushing up daisies, dead, snuffed, etc.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Pushing up daisies haahahahahaahahahahahahaa
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    She's taking a dirt nap, feeding the worms, kicking the bucket. She ceases to be, she is at room temp, bereft of life, shuffled off the mortal coil. She's wandering the Elysian fields. She's liquidated, bloodless, and belly-up. She went into the West. She bought a pine condo. She cashed in her chips. She's as stiff as a board; as hard as a rock; as dead as a doornail.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She kicked the calendar
    I wazzzz here

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast