+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bar Hookups

Bar Hookups

So I am a 22 year old virgin by choice, but have recently been faltering. Most of my potential hookups are girls that I meet at bars. I feel like sex should mean something, but I really don't feel like waiting anymore lol.
    Just want to hear what all of you think; is the random hookup a good idea for a first time or should I just stick it out?

You shouldn't wait for The One, because that could be a long wait. But it would be better to have your first experience with somebody who at least kind of cares for you. My first time was on a first date, and I didn't even think the date was going that well until she told me that her parents were out of town and invited me inside. I got laid, but I didn't ask her out again, because I just didn't feel any chemistry with her.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Yeah, I wouldn't hold out for that perfect someone, but having your first time with a hood rat isn't that great of an idea. Only marginally better than losing it to a hooker.

Find a girl outside of a bar and let it happen.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    like i got tatted on my back, "live for the moment"

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

heh, don't sweat it. my first time was in a park with a chick i had met for 2 hours and i saw her again over 3 years after.
    Don't wait for the one. What if you find her and you have zilch experience and she dumps you because you might suck at sex?
    Go out there and do it. It's the only way you can learn

My take on it is that you should wait either for someone you Love (that could take ages) or someone you fancy a lot.

I went for the latter as I was turning 21 and wanted to take that step. My guy was not so good in bed but I fancied him big time. I've never regretted it. Could have been much more fulfilling emotionally wise but you can't have it all. I still think he was gorgeous.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by kalen View Post
    heh, don't sweat it. my first time was in a park with a chick i had met for 2 hours and i saw her again over 3 years after.
    Don't wait for the one. What if you find her and you have zilch experience and she dumps you because you might suck at sex?
    Go out there and do it. It's the only way you can learn
    then it's not really "the one" is it ;-)

you've waited for 22 years, what's another year?
    I'm just saying, rushing it seems like a bad idea to me

Even if you could wait for some nice, Christian virgin to come your way, it could still be disastrous. My first time was a complete disaster, I don't even think about that shit, lol.

Just go with a flow and if some girl spreads her legs, take her up on that.

Why would you hook up with a girl you meet in a bar? Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

POOOORRRRR QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Because there might be some hot bitches up in here.

Personality overload on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    nice, Christian virgin to come your way
    a christian virgin is never nice lol.
    *shivers*
    Met one once. She's had her boyfriend for 2 years and she says she'll only **** after marriage. I doubt that she can't be convinced , but still, who wants to hear bible replies to all of their more complicated questions? *shivers yet again*

One of my exes told me that she was going to wait until marriage, but she couldn't keep her pants on for longer than 7 months (currently the highest record against me). Those Christian girls like to put up a wall, but it's really because they are weak and have personality flaws. Start with sexual innuendos and work your way from subtle contact to going down on them. Take a mile for every inch. If they're even slightly immoral (which every single christian is) you can counterintuitively get them to commit adultery.

umm , but why would you waste 7 months on a weak and flawed chick? she couldnt have been THAT hot

Are you kidding me dude? I wouldn't waste my time with a woman I'm not attracted to, unless I was dicking around and testing out pickup lines or something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast