+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Familar Story

Thanks for the replies... Boisdevie - Let us know how it goes.

She's become real distant lately, then she springs up and talks and is all over me like a rash. She said she feels as if i'm being distant, and i said i feel as if it is her, she said "i'm sorry just had a lot of things lately." I'm taking it slow, we both know how each other feel, so i guess time will see how it goes. I made a few moves, so has she, but like you said these things take time.

You's were right about there being more girls out there, i seen my ex the other day, and she's put some weight on, she was laughing in town, seen me and her jaw dropped, didn't even think to say hello, just continued walking by...

Quote Originally Posted by FrailWings View Post
    Thanks for the replies... Boisdevie - Let us know how it goes)
    Well, that was fun. Apparently she wasn't lazy - just that she didn't love me. And bizarrely, from being a lazy parasite all at once she's found a job. Given that she can't get out of bed until 11am I wonder how long that will last. Thank god she's gone. Perhaps I can find someone normal - and you too perhaps. Drama queens are beautiful but impossible.

Drama Queens just aren't worth it and deserve their title.

Sounds like you're making the right moves, not only does it sound like you can do a hell of a lot better but that you deserve better, why put so much effort in for someone who is just that lazy man, and won't return it. Its what I've learnt, also don't be bitter, show you're the bigger and better person. Try No contact, it helped me and others greatly man. There is never only one girl for you, there's plenty you just decided to enclose yourself with one, and not search for another, better match. Hang in there buddy, go out with your friends, live up your single life, eventually you'll find someone special and look back on this and wonder why did you even bother with her. Keep us posted, keep up the good work.

Cheers man. Good luck to you too. I'm already talking to a nice lady on a dating website.

Massive spanner thrown in the works. I just got off her "be my friend forever, please." I have no idea where abouts that is putting me but i'm presuming not where i would want to be.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234