+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend????? *help*

Boyfriend????? *help*

Hi everyone.. I'm 17 and I've never had a boyfriend and starting to worry as I'm 18 in less than 2 months...

All my friends are the complete opposite to me and are just slags and I don't really hang around with many people who aren't slags lol...

I'm really starting to worry that I'm missing out and I'm worrying that it's me now. Someone said there's no point waiting for the perfect man because it will never happen but the problem is I never have any opportunities not to wait....

would you really rather be a 'slag' than be the girl who doesn't throw herself around? it really isn't as bad as you think. you're not a hopeless case and you're not the odd one out, you're just yourself. guys [and girls] will respect you for that. chin up
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkitkitty View Post
    would you really rather be a 'slag' than be the girl who doesn't throw herself around? it really isn't as bad as you think. you're not a hopeless case and you're not the odd one out, you're just yourself. guys [and girls] will respect you for that. chin up
    Yeah but I do want a boyf it's not like I'm sitting here pushing boys away waiting for the right ones.... it's like i'm sitting here on my own and wanting a boyf
    "is your Dad a chicken farmer, because you sure know how to raise my cock"

I think thats awesome even if your friends just thinkkk your waiting around! Imagine how much your boyfriend (you will find a great guy, please wait for him!!) will love it when he finds out he is your first. Your going to look so much better than those other girls! Yay for self-respect!! College is just around the corner, you wouldn't believe how many guys your going to meet!! Goodluck!

what can i say... go out with mates, have fun, keep an eye out... ask a friend to set you up with a guy? men are everywhere just gotta sieve through the ones you don't think you'd be compatible with.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

I'm also your age and in the same boat. Don't worry about finding a guy just for the sake of having one. Stay open to the possible ones around you but also remember you have your entire life for relationships and on the upside you've already avoided some unneccesary heartbreak that your peers have gone through. And remember: just like shopping you should never buy something unless you love it. It might fit, but it could also be ugly. Keep reasonable standards.