+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Okey I Really need help.. so confused

Okey I Really need help.. so confused

Hey guys first of all thank you for taking your time for reading this, and I am in desperate need of help! okey so basically, I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years, everything was good and we hardly had any argument but these last 2 weeks have been rocky between us.. we were keep having some stupid silly arguments and everytime we did argue we werent talkin' for couple days so I always try to break the ice between us. anyways last week he broke up wit me, after we had a silly argument. he ended things wit me as i was saying u always hurt me and make me cry, I know i shouldnt have been emotional but thats what was on my mind. n then he said that he dsnt want to mess with my emotions anymore therefore to end the relationship. so I said okey i respect his decisions but i need time for myself so I deleted him from every contact method. anyways so it was my birthday the other day and i receive a gift from him to my home... i was bit confused and called him but then he says lets jst stay friends n keep contact. but why is he sending me gifts then am so confused someone help ;( I feel so down

thank you

don't be confused.......Just give up hope with him and move on. He was simply buying a birthday gift because you guys have a history. Dont look into it....

To me, once the man says "break-up", he really means it. And you made things worst by saying you need time to delete him, etc. If you still have feelings for him. Just respect his idea: just stay friends and keep contact. But you must let him know that you agree with his idea (even though you dont like or hestitate to say it out), and says good luck to him. Later, his reaction will let you know exactly how his feeling for you.
    If I were your bf, I bought gift for your birthday already, whatever happened, I will gift you. Thats all!

yeah I suppose you guys are right. am just going to leave it be and end it there... thanx

he probably got you a present to go with the whole 'let's be friends yeah? it's what I want so we'll do it, yeah?'
    have you been hanging out a lot more than usual recently? spending too much time together can sometimes have a negative effect upon a relationship.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.

kitkitkitty Yes thats exactly what he said to me! we start talking on and he said he is not ready for commitment at this stage of his life and he doesnt want to mess with my feelings therefore we should stay friends. so now I dont know what to do... shall i stay friends with him even though it hurts me so much the fact I cant be with him anymore or shall I cut him out... NO CONTACT at all?

thank you

star89, (This is my thought) It seems that your ex bf is just trying to be friends with you, whilest when you both 'hang around as friends' you'll always want to have more. I think you need to let it rest for a couple of weeks or so, do not contact him, let him contact you. If he would want you back, he would do this.

Just keep in mind that, time heals every wound.

Lolita1990 I will defiantly do this, I have already deleted him from facebook as well as on blackberry messenger. Im just going to move on with my life as much as it hurts and dont look back. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by star89 View Post
    Lolita1990 I will defiantly do this, I have already deleted him from facebook as well as on blackberry messenger. Im just going to move on with my life as much as it hurts and dont look back. thank you
    I'm actually in the same position. It will hurt you right now, knowing that you won't have contact anymore with this guy. I've did exactly the same things you did. And trust me, you will already feel better after a week or so. (Unless he will notify you of his existings , as in sending cards or whatever).
    Try to get over it. You will get over it, same as I got over it. I wish you the best of luck

Awww thank you lolita1990... it is the most disgusting and painful emotion we can ever feel and to think about everything you build together within them years but I guess people change and its part of life to go through this and it will only make us stronger. I wish you the best as well .. we shall go through this and look back at it as an experience

Yep, i know it burns inside. As i said before, time really heals every wound. The bad things we have had now , are things to remember not looking forward to anymore . Plenty of fish! Good luck !

Quote Originally Posted by star89 View Post
    kitkitkitty Yes thats exactly what he said to me! we start talking on and he said he is not ready for commitment at this stage of his life and he doesnt want to mess with my feelings therefore we should stay friends. so now I dont know what to do... shall i stay friends with him even though it hurts me so much the fact I cant be with him anymore or shall I cut him out... NO CONTACT at all?

thank you
    you need to remember that the more we try to forget someone, the more we think about them. i'm sure you've got something else important to focus on in life life school, college, a job? whatever it is go for it, push yourself. but keep time for your friends and gossip like there's no tomorrow.
    They called us a dead generation,
    They told us that we wouldn't survive
    They left us alone in the maelstrom
    As you can see we're all clearly alive.