+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he falling more in love with me?

Is he falling more in love with me?

Hey everyone. I have been with my boyfriend, Darrell for 9 months now. Well, a couple of weeks ago, he wrote me a note saying "Darrell & Stubby XOXOXO". Stubby is the pet name that he frequently uses to refer to me. He calls me stubby because I am rather short (only 5'2"). Also, he started this thing about a week or two ago where now on the phone he'll say "Smoochy Smoochy!" and then I'll say it back to him. It's like a phone kiss or something. He's also becoming more liberal about how often he will kiss me in real life. Could it be that he is beginning to fall more in love with me? He has told me lately that he thinks our relationship is going really good too. I sure hope he really thinks that cause he is the man that I want to marry and I have made this well known to him as well.

Darrell and I have some common goals in life. I am disabled and can't work but he wants to get a job sometime soon. However, neither of us want any children and neither of us plan to have any children either. I seriously doubt that we would even adopt. Also, neither of us are too awful interested in the institution called "marriage". We'd rather just live with each other in a committed relationship when the time comes that we both feel we are in love with each other enough to actually live with each other. We both want to move to a larger city at some point in the future as well.

So, what do you think? Is he falling more in love with me? I think he is.

Sure sounds like he's loving you more everyday. Stubby...think I'll steal that pet name for use later on.